Ever get the feeling that your doctor doesn't really listen to you?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm tryna tell ol boy my symptoms and he's throwing me the :dwillhuh: face or just writing shyt down and not exactly paying attention.

I'll tell him about my symptoms and he'll be like "Oh, I'll prescribe this. you'll be fine :obama:" and then the shyt doesn't work. Then I'd go to another doctor and they'd tell me something else :mindblown:

I can't believe the nerve of this nikka. I tell him about this rash/dark spot on one of my arms and on both of my elbows and with a quick glance he's like "Oh it's probably eczema" and gives me this corticosteroid that does nothing. So a few months later I'm like "Ok doc, that cream didn't work." and he's just like "Oh ok, it has to be eczema, here I'll prescribe something else"

Then this nikka gives me this "protopic ointment" cream and I put some on.. And because of my ole curious ass I look that shyt up and I see increased risk of skin cancer and I'm like:

:hmm:
:sadbron:
:sadcam:
:beli:
:childplease:

And I read online that the dark shyt on my elbows could very well be the result of friction on my elbows and arms from constantly resting on the arm rests. That would explain a lot.. fukk this cancer shyt. I ain't tryna die over something I could just cure by putting lemon juice over :childplease::usure:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Pediatricians are some bytch made hoes. We take my son to his and I swear this bytch is fresh out of medical school. Asking some of the most basic shyt. Then she was trying to tell us to convince my sons moms grandma to stop smoking :heh:

This bytch smokes and drinks forties all day she doesn't give a fukk. She says she'll die any day so she just goes hard

We're stuck with this doctor cause the Mexican chicks at the other doctor we were at hated my ex cause she would come in and dog all of them and almost got into it with one of them :snoop:. Never understood why latin women hate black women

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The worst part about modern doctors and modern medicine is all of these damn weird drugs they make you take. I'm not interested in getting drugged up and dying of some kind of weird cancer. I just want to live life and die peacefully :sadcam:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My old cac doctor would just tell me to google shyt. :pacspit:

What a lazy fukker! Google researching damn near turned me into a hypochondriac, thinking I had appendicitis at one point when it was nothing of the sort.

fukk google and those dumbasses on yahoo answers :pacspit:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
NEWSFLASH: Doctors don't give 2 fukks about you, it's a job. They gotta keep you on pills and coming back in, that's how the hustle continues, don't act brand new :youngsabo:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yes I've felt like that before, I also feel like they wanna rush your ass outta there and onto the next one. They tend to over-book patients, for the money.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm starting to second guess my doctor aswell I've been going to him since i'm probably 10 so for 18 years and this dude won't do me the slightest favor I thought we were cool. I went in to get a Blood Test and asked him about something else he was like make an appointment I was like can't you just look at it for a second it was a cut that had been infected just look and tell me if you think it's improving he refused I wanted to:pacspit: in his face.

Anything you go in for he completely blows off and barely listens to it. My brother said he goes to a doctors office with all young doctors and any concern you have they go in depth checking it to see if it's a problem. I might have to switch doctors I was loyal to my doctor even when the rest of my family jumped ship but I get treated like shyt in return. But it's hard to leave when theres never a wait he just refuses to schedule it so the place is packed.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're drug pushers. they get commission on some of those drugs they prescribe.