Ever Get Stuck In A shyt City For A Great Job?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Love my job but so tired of it here:mjcry:

houston_downtown_view.jpg

Houston-divison-banner.jpg

I need Houston or California in my life:to:
so walmart screwed you huh

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Like what?

In the course of that year I saw hobo's throw down at 7am when I was waiting on the metro loop.
:mjlol:

They had to come on the intercom to tell nikkas to stop smoking that loud at the bus station.
:russ:

nikkas lying tryna argue with bus driver about the ticket machine being broke cause it ate their "day pass" they know didn't have

:wtb:nikka you had a transfer and ain't have a 1.50

females bussin ' it open at the terminal.
:whoo:

Metro PCS struggle flip phones:russ:

Somebody on the bus smelling like unwashed ass
:scust:

#HOH moments when a mother with had to stand and hold on the rails with her kids, because these selfish nikkas wouldn't give up their seat.
:mjcry:

I usually had an inside seat, so I couldn't do shyt for them:manny:

Depending on the driver, they'd run five minutes early and won't stop for people running behind the bus on some:troll: shyt.

And if anyone on the coli rode the sportran they know them busses ain't coming back for another 30min to an hour
:wow:

Old vets bussin they ass Tryna get off the bus too fast
:flabbynsick:

It was more shyt than that but the struggle was real out there, and maybe I haven't seen anything cause I'm from a small town but I was entertained
:heh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Its a college town primarily, if you aint clubbing on the weekend aint much to do.

No hispanic diversity, no sports teams, no amusement parks, no beaches.

I could never raise kids here
So Taco Bell is where the local high school's Spanish club goes to for authentic Mexican cuisine.

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Baton Rouge = Jigga City
Shreveport = Ratchet City

Where u from? Most cities in Louisiana with any type of size are hood and ratchet, you just have to find the right type of friends and places to chill.

My bad I forgot for good reason. It is still ratchet as fukk. I lived there waaayyyyy toooooo long.

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I passed thru Baton Rouge and thought it was a nice looking progressive city...
Metairie, thats my city though...

LOVE Metairie, if I won the lotto I'd hide out there SO FAST...

Ain't shyt progressive about it. Highly segregated and affected by white flight. lt is great to visit or drive through. It is not a "breakout" city like a Houston or Atlanta. If you are let in the know you are good if not you will leave with the quickness. Football season is :ohlawd: because of Southern and LSU. Party and tailgate all damn day and night on both campuses. There are four main employers. The petrochemical industry and any related or supporting businesses, city government, the hospitals, and the state government. The "plants"(petrochemical) as they call it pay great. Good luck with the cancer in your retirement years. Decent looking women, but the dimes are really in Lafayette or New Orleans.