ever fell out with a good friend and seen how much of a bytch nygga they are???

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
sounds like you miss that nikka.
send him flowers,fight him or fukk his baby mama.
this sentimental walk down memory lane is exposing
which scented desposible douche you favor:ehh:

even tho i kno you're bein funny i honestly dont...ppl are either permanant for seasonal, some ppl make it easier for u to determine their roles for u :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fell out with a nikka that was my best friend for years over a spanish girl. This nikka got so mad that she was fukking with me that he didn't go to any classes that day, missed 2 finals and ended up fukking up his GPA. Because the Marines was paying for school he lost his financial aid and was forced to pay back all the stipends the Marines gave him. Dude had to drop out...

He blamed me for ruining his life and been crying about it to other nikkas ever since like a bytch. Crazy part is this nikka was a theater major, so he wasn't gonna be shyt with that bullshyt degree anyway.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I fell out with a nikka that was my best friend for years over a spanish girl. This nikka got so mad that she was fukking with me that he didn't go to any classes that day, missed 2 finals and ended up fukking up his GPA. Because the Marines was paying for school he lost his financial aid and was forced to pay back all the stipends the Marines gave him. Dude had to drop out...

He blamed me for ruining his life and been crying about it to other nikkas ever since like a bytch. Crazy part is this nikka was a theater major, so he wasn't gonna be shyt with that bullshyt degree anyway.

:snoop:
Wow nikkas are getting this emotional over hoes enough to fukk up their education and money?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

nikka was tryin to be on broadway breh?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
breh I don't know...

he used to always talk about movie scripts he wrote and shyt. He wanted to make black comedies or something.

watch this nikka be the next tyler perry and shyt on u subliminally in his first major film :russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
Wow nikkas are getting this emotional over hoes enough to fukk up their education and money?

stupid part is THIS nikka gave me her number. She was using him to do her art projects because his ass could draw so she was always at his crib. But he could never get at her....so I told him let me try and he texted me the number.

watch this nikka be the next tyler perry and shyt on u subliminally in his first major film :russ:

I'd be watching it like "I hope nobody realize this shyt about me...:to:"

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
imma give yall some more about that big nikka next to me in all black :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't make new friends too easily. Saves me a lot of drama. When people start asking me for too many favors, I keep my distance.