Ever encounter a grown a$$ man that gets traumatized by dogs?!?!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm just like the op I was bitten by a dog when I was 12-13 and that shyt traumatized me for life.I'd kill your dog or put your dog in icu before running

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shrug3.gif

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
My homeboy's cousin came down from Maryland for a funeral and he chilled with us last night. We end up goin' by this broad's house to hang and smoke with her and her friends. So the three of us get to the door and we hear the dog barking, and ol' boy immediately was like :whoa: :damn: "Bruh, hell naw man, iown f*ck wit dogs."

This man is 23 years old, about 6'4" and the dog is a small Airedale Terrier puppy
Looks exactly like this one
200807287743_airedale-cash.jpg_w450.jpg
:vickcmon:
She comes to the door and he is in a light jog in the driveway heading back to the whip :laff:

We got him to come in and see how friendly the dog was and he chilled......until the dog started walking around. This n!gga tried to play it cool and then he just bugged the f*ck out and jumped over the back of the couch, then the dog thoght he was playing, so he started jumping around and chasing this man :ohlawd:. I put it on everything I love that this n!gga let out a loud a$$ "HEelllp!" as he was sprinting up the stairs and locked himself in the bathroom until they put the dog in the backyard.

He sat in the cut, embarrased lookin' like :lupe: the whole night until we left about 4 am. I mean, I can understand fear, but this sh!t was something else. The puppy was pretty much quiet and he was growling or anything :snoop:. This ain't the first time I've seen it this bad, but still tho :damn2:. The only other thing I've seen more pitiful than this is a dude I know that didn't know how to ride a bike
:deadrose: @ the visual

seems like more than a few black men are scared of dogs and can't swim......jus sayin :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
phobia means irrational fear. has nothing to do with logic or facts. shyt is wild. my boy is afraid of birds. like little ass sparrows and shyt. he'll jog to the other side of the street if he sees a group of tiny birds pickin at a pinecone or something.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i was young my neighbor had a cockerspaniel that bit me one time.Next time i went over there i took this big ass plastic toy rifle.And he came running up on me and i fukked that dogs face up,swung on his ass babe ruth style 3 good times,he ran into the garage crying.His lip was all fukked up and bleeding.Then his owner had the nervre to get mad about that shyt :lolbron:

But i aint ever been scared of em.There was a pit that was loose in my backyard not to long ago went out there with my bat came around the corner and he was right there we stood there and looked at each other for a minute.Then i took the bat and put it on my shoulder waiting for him to do something and he ran.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
That nikka Maury proved how real fear is on his show when he tried to "help" a bytch get over the fear of marshmallows. So his psychologist training skills kicked in and he had a staff member dress up like the walking marshmallow man, chasing the bytch around the building

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Dogs

Don't see how people love Cats, though.Too sneaky for me.

When I was 6, my best friends baby brother got smothered to death by a cat.He was only 3 months old and the cat took his breath.

I've been like "fukk cats" ever since.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Some nikkas fear dogs...i got a friend who just can't do cats...he says they are evil.

my grandmother had such a fear of snakes she couldn't even see them on TV without freaking out.

I agree with your boy, cats look like they on :hamster: mode all of the time, like they're planning something

And my mom is the same way with snakes, even cartoon snakes freak her out :snoop:. She can't look at them on tv or anything.

I remember my first time watching my Aladdin VHS in the living room with her. The scene came on where Jafar turned into that big a$$ cobra she made me fast forward the damn scene :aicmon:
Aladdin-disneyscreencaps_com-9475.jpg

The sh!t looks nowhere near real :why:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That nikka Maury proved how real fear is on his show when he tried to "help" a bytch get over the fear of marshmallows. So his psychologist training skills kicked in and he had a staff member dress up like the walking marshmallow man, chasing the bytch around the building

LINK :deadrose:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
'
:wtf:. This is one where a broad is afraid of cotton balls......f*ckin' cotton balls fam :aicmon:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKuX0hDzrM8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKuX0hDzrM8[/ame]

Maury is a sick b@stard tho :skip:. He looks like one of them sly dudes that used to instigate fights on the playground on the sneak tip