Ever encounter a grown a$$ man that gets traumatized by dogs?!?!

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My homeboy's cousin came down from Maryland for a funeral and he chilled with us last night. We end up goin' by this broad's house to hang and smoke with her and her friends. So the three of us get to the door and we hear the dog barking, and ol' boy immediately was like :whoa: :damn: "Bruh, hell naw man, iown f*ck wit dogs."

This man is 23 years old, about 6'4" and the dog is a small Airedale Terrier puppy
Looks exactly like this one
200807287743_airedale-cash.jpg_w450.jpg
:vickcmon:
She comes to the door and he is in a light jog in the driveway heading back to the whip :laff:

We got him to come in and see how friendly the dog was and he chilled......until the dog started walking around. This n!gga tried to play it cool and then he just bugged the f*ck out and jumped over the back of the couch, then the dog thoght he was playing, so he started jumping around and chasing this man :ohlawd:. I put it on everything I love that this n!gga let out a loud a$$ "HEelllp!" as he was sprinting up the stairs and locked himself in the bathroom until they put the dog in the backyard.

He sat in the cut, embarrased lookin' like :lupe: the whole night until we left about 4 am. I mean, I can understand fear, but this sh!t was something else. The puppy was pretty much quiet and he wasn't growling or anything :snoop:. This ain't the first time I've seen it this bad, but still tho :damn2:. The only other thing I've seen more pitiful than this is a dude I know that didn't know how to ride a bike

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I hope you ain't ever bug out in front of females like ol' boy did :wow:

Naw breh I suck it up in front of females :whoa:

I remember I was walkin home with a girl in highshool and a fukkin Chihuahua started growling and barkin at me

I hit her wit the "That lil ass dog :smugbiden:"

But inside my head I was calculating how I fast could run home and unlock the door and shut it behind me without getting bit :sadcam:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always been cool with dogs pits to lil dogs i just fukk with dog they cool to me and even if they run at you like they going to bite you you keep moving don't act shook they can feel that shyt,then they will bite your ass.Most of the time when they ran at you they just want you to pet them or play with them stop being bytch mad.

Now i can understand if you said spiders or snakes.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Some nikkas fear dogs...i got a friend who just can't do cats...he says they are evil.

my grandmother had such a fear of snakes she couldn't even see them on TV without freaking out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I used to be scared of dogs but I learned how to deal with them, I don't trust they ass tho fukk that shyt. Snakes tho....:whoa:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got no problems with dogs.

Now dem Florida cockroaches and big ass flying beetles... :why:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
YUP last weekend went to my friend's apartment. On the way up, i see 2 guys standing at the bottom of the stairs and i was wondering why. I get inside the my friend's friend asks me to put my dog away because there's a man that's scared of dogs and he needs to come inside.
I was taken back... My dog is a white puff ball that weighs about 6.5lbs and my friend has a chihuahua that's about 5lbs. Why is he scared??

I put her in a room so he could come inside but he never did. They said he was too freaked out.

here she is
279639_514741611882807_1242037403_o_zps4d8a54ce.jpg

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
This story. I hollered.

Unless its some rabid German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pitbull then his reaction was totally extra. Dogs can smell fear.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

How the hell you gonna be afraid of something you can step on

nikka it not that easy they be ducking and running when you try to kill it if that fukker gets away when you sleep he coming for that ass best believe.:huhldup: