Ever been so sleepy you feel you might succumb to homosexuality?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:why:

I don't know you maaaan...go thataway :camby:

iUU5G5BlhmHcl.gif

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is sad about it?

People still don't accept homosexuality, I mean personally it still grosses me out when I see two men kiss, but it's just not natural to me yet, but I still believe in doing what makes you feel happy as long as it's not hurting anybody...

And when topics like this get brought up, people choose to call it gay and not want to discuss on a negative connotation. Being uncomfortable with homosexuality is understandable but it is also not healthy to not accept it.. That's why it's sad.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
People still don't accept homosexuality, I mean personally it still grosses me out when I see two men kiss, but it's just not natural to me yet, but I still believe in doing what makes you feel happy as long as it's not hurting anybody...

And when topics like this get brought up, people choose to call it gay and not want to discuss on a negative connotation. Being uncomfortable with homosexuality is understandable but it is also not healthy to not accept it.. That's why it's sad.
It is gay and the topic didn't make sense. At least it could make sense.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It is gay and the topic didn't make sense. At least it could make sense.

It basically talking about the subconscious state, doing what makes you feel different without wanting it...

People who are not violent, can subconsciously be murderous deep inside without considering it.