ever been so constipated that life seems irrelevant

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Splatter butts are da worse tho.

nikka finally get to da toilet afta dam near bull dozin thru any and everything on da way to dat mufukka. Sittin dere butt naked wit one sock on...then you feel it comin. :takedat: ...den it happens..!!! :ooh:..:noah:...:ahh:

After catchin ya bref you turn around to wipe ya ass n see a shot gun blast of dookie all ova da fukkin toilet bowl n seat. :wtf::huhldup:

nikka caint eam relax n enjoy da pleasure of emptying ya innards. Now i gotta spend time sittn dere n wipin da whole back of da seat, flippin dat hoe up n wipe da underside of it. Then ya gotta wipe da inside of da bowl a bit because da flush water aint strong enuff to get it all. Cmown breh :noah:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Splatter butts are da worse tho.

nikka finally get to da toilet afta dam near bull dozin thru any and everything on da way to dat mufukka. Sittin dere butt naked wit one sock on...then you feel it comin. :takedat: ...den it happens..!!! :ooh:..:noah:...:ahh:

After catchin ya bref you turn around to wipe ya ass n see a shot gun blast of dookie all ova da fukkin toilet bowl n seat. :wtf::huhldup:

nikka caint eam relax n enjoy da pleasure of emptying ya innards. Now i gotta spend time sittn dere n wipin da whole back of da seat, flippin dat hoe up n wipe da underside of it. Then ya gotta wipe da inside of da bowl a bit because da flush water aint strong enuff to get it all. Cmown breh :noah:

:russ:

splatter butts??? :laff:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I was constipated so bad one time I gave up. Nicca thought I was gonna need surgery to get that shyt outta me.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was constipated so bad one time I gave up. Nicca thought I was gonna need surgery to get that shyt outta me.
:what: cotdamn breh

If ya'll got a Trader Joe's in your area. I suggest you pick up a box of this
0000380.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst is when you're on vacation and constipated. fukks up the whole flow man.

I was in sedona w/ my girl once. eating and drinking like a king. She was taking 2 shyts a day but I got zero turd drop relief packages the whole time we were there. I even took a laxative on the 2nd day but still NOTHING. ruined the fukking trip, brehs.