Ever asked a stranger for sex?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was dancing with a chic in the club and I asked if she ever had a one night stand and she said let’s go to my friend’s car outside. Smashed her in a dodge neon and went back in the club to dance with other women. Ah when life was simple :blessed:

I was dancing with a chic in the club and I asked if she ever had a one night stand and she said let’s go to my friend’s car outside. Smashed her in a dodge neon and went back in the club to dance with other women. Little did I know that shorty was actually @Uncouth Savage mama. Ah when life was simple :blessed:
:jbhmm:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Isn't that every RELATIONSHIP?

Honestly, you don't even know a broad until at least 10 smang sessions (c) Turquoise Jeep. Lotta broads keep up the facade until her best friend gets a ring...then her true colors start to show..

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Naw but when i was a young hobosexually transient breh coming into my own auntie let me slide thru figuratively and :francis:

That was a season of come ups and the rare L reversal but thats another story.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in my clubbing days I was dancing with a chick and she slid up in my ear and said, “we would have such great sex…”. My response was, “You want to make it happen?”

That was the closest I ever came to “asking” a stranger for sex.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In my era it was called a "one night stand"

its not that deep OP.

Thanks…… I was about to saw the same

Called a one night stand.

And back in that era, cellphones wasn’t as prevalent as they are today. Maybe y’all exchange numbers on tear pieces of paper or a napkin :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
No , Mr. Police Officer . I have never walked up to a stranger and asked for sex , because that would be sexual harassment. sir.
:childplease:

You see a bad bytch and you want to fukk. It's not that serious.
In my era it was called a "one night stand"

its not that deep OP.

I am talking about fukk in the woods type shyt. Not some dancing in the club type shyt. Not getting to know a bytch.
Like I said, saying hi, asking a stranger for sex and fukking.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:childplease:

You see a bad bytch and you want to fukk. It's not that serious.

I am talking about fukk in the woods type shyt. Not some dancing in the club type shyt. Not getting to know a bytch.
Like I said, saying hi, asking a stranger for sex and fukking.

I'm a city boy I don't know nothing about that.

what type of broads are frolicking in the woods tho :whoo:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No , Mr. Police Officer . I have never walked up to a stranger and asked for sex , because that would be sexual harassment. sir.
False.
Isn't that every RELATIONSHIP?

Honestly, you don't even know a broad until at least 10 smang sessions (c) Turquoise Jeep. Lotta broads keep up the facade until her best friend gets a ring...then her true colors start to show..
I see what you're trying to do here, but you're trying too hard

Daps
I was dancing with a chic in the club and I asked if she ever had a one night stand and she said let’s go to my friend’s car outside. Smashed her in a dodge neon and went back in the club to dance with other women. Ah when life was simple :blessed:

Was gonna say, stranger sex is very common in the night club.. I worked in a night club and use to catch people that just met fukking all the time.. Dudes tryin to pay me to let them take chics into the bathroom lol.. After that liquor kicked in, it was on.. I had coworkers that use to mix drinks with Everclear.. Random chics gettin passed around and flipped every weekend.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been asked that. Couple years back I was trolling some transient women who asked me for money and I’d say what do I get in return for it and they were down but obv I backed out I’m black but not that @Black