"Eventually Kids Get Old Enough To See Which Parent Was The Problem"

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep my ex wife was cool as shyt when we first got together but after 5 Years and 1 kid later she said fukk it and left both of us. Even tho she wanted to get married and start a family smh

People change foe whatever reason

This is why you give these hoes what they need and not what they want.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
They see the parent who cared and disciplined them the most as the problem.

My dad is a sociopath who picks at his kids for sport and my sisters treat him like he’s Mansa Musa on the streets of Egypt. :blessed:

My mother gets blocked if she sneezes the wrong way and she’s the one who raised us.

Kids are ingrates until they have to do for themselves and parents need to stop giving a shyt how they perceive you.

You can work 50 hours a week to give them the best and they’ll focus on the few times you missed their games.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Used to despise my pops w a passion and axed the lawd why couldnt they take him instead of momma (and this was a a full fledged adult, i even blamed her getting cancer because of him).

But after passed, made me realize that only the skrong survive and mama, as much as i adored her, wasnt built for this life.

And that pops being present only not made me see the flaws in momma, but appreciate him more and forget aboot her all together (not that thats what i wanted, or saying is healthy, but outta mind, outta sight... and i wouldnt have prospered as a human being because... she was too easy going and one hell of an enabler).

The ruggedness of a patriarchal figure kept my ass in check (i was too stubborn to realize it when i was younger, hence why i always sided and preferred ma’dukes).

Retrospect Is a mother (pun intended).

But so are these skreets.

Word to Kurupt.

Rip momma. Lost, kinda forgotten, but Forever always appreciated.

Deep

Very true

Black fathers can be the more steely and less enabling of the two parents

Kids do not appreciate it when they are growing up

I know I didn’t

But I get it now