"Eventually Kids Get Old Enough To See Which Parent Was The Problem"

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Choose better spouse or person you decide to bring life into this world with.
Dude, I rock with your posts but it ain't that simple. You talking about real matters of the heart where one person lies for whatever reason.

You not wrong but you gotta stay rooted in reality, especially with kids.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Choose better spouse or person you decide to bring life into this world with.
Spouses are not static. It's ridiculous to assume that a person is going to be an acceptable parent and or spouse for 20 years. Especially if they have no experience being a parent or long-term spouse (aka single mom/dad) and since most people don't have children and this is their first go around or second the likelihood that it's going to pan out even for 20 years, giving the child a good home, decent upbringing is not in their favor.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
This nikka baby mamma putting him through it
full

Made him put his Malcolm's on ..
full

" Who's says he's going through a thang when y'all ain't never lied
I gotta a baby, but it's momma act like he ain't mine
Wicked women using children to live on
When I hurt and try to hate, 'cause she knows the thrill is gone "

full

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dude, I rock with your posts but it ain't that simple. You talking about real matters of the heart where one person lies for whatever reason.

You not wrong but you gotta stay rooted in reality, especially with kids.

Spouses are not static. It's ridiculous to assume that a person is going to be an acceptable parent and or spouse for 20 years. Especially if they have no experience being a parent or long-term spouse (aka single mom/dad) and since most people don't have children and this is their first go around or second the likelihood that it's going to pan out even for 20 years, giving the child a good home, decent upbringing is not in their favor.

So basically join GMB. :wow:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Used to despise my pops w a passion and axed the lawd why couldnt they take him instead of momma (and this was a a full fledged adult, i even blamed her getting cancer because of him).

But after passed, made me realize that only the skrong survive and mama, as much as i adored her, wasnt built for this life.

And that pops being present only not made me see the flaws in momma, but appreciate him more and forget aboot her all together (not that thats what i wanted, or saying is healthy, but outta mind, outta sight... and i wouldnt have prospered as a human being because... she was too easy going and one hell of an enabler).

The ruggedness of a patriarchal figure kept my ass in check (i was too stubborn to realize it when i was younger, hence why i always sided and preferred ma’dukes).

Retrospect Is a mother (pun intended).

But so are these skreets.

Word to Kurupt.

Rip momma. Lost, kinda forgotten, but Forever always appreciated.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically join GMB. :wow:
It's not even GMB it's just life. People grow and change and their attitudes and behaviors are supposed to go with them. You can't be 30 acting like you're 22. You can't be pushing 40 acting like you're 30. You hear it everyday "mannn i used to get drunk as hell Friday night and party, then hit it up Saturday night and chill and watch football on Sunday, now i just have a couple of drinks and chill I'm not a young man anymore." "Man I used to play ball 2-3 times a week, double games and all that, now my knees and back get sore."

shyt changes and change is not bad, it just requires work especially when you have a spouse or partner. You obtain new hobbies and interests and sometimes old ones fade.

We talk all the time here about how our music preference or interests has changed. People with kids are it in realtime. Their kids no longer watch Elmo and bluey, then stop watching slightly older shows. Even adults go through the same shyt. Don't like the same foods, style of clothing changes.

Sometimes people get into things and realize it's not for them and not because of failure. Relationships take work, continuous evaluation and recommitment. You never hit a point where your just on cruise control. And when you think shyt is sweet and you got it that's when shyt starts to get stale and repetitive and you're going to acknowledge it or it's going to catch you off guard.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You become much better at understanding/criticizing your parents once you hit the age they were when you were born.

You can look back and ask "why did they do A instead of B. Why did they choose C instead of D"

For a lot of people it's "why did you decide you want to have children whilst you're in massive debt. Did you think your debt would go away once you had children?" "Why did you choose to marry a person who has nothing in common with you?" "why did you marry into a family of people you can't stand but your spouse is close to them?"

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Used to despise my pops w a passion and axed the lawd why couldnt they take him instead of momma (and this was a a full fledged adult, i even blamed her getting cancer because of him).

But after passed, made me realize that only the skrong survive and mama, as much as i adored her, wasnt built for this life.

And that pops being present only not made me see the flaws in momma, but appreciate him more and forget aboot her all together (not that thats what i wanted, or saying is healthy, but outta mind, outta sight... and i wouldnt have prospered as a human being because... she was too easy going and one hell of an enabler).

The ruggedness of a patriarchal figure kept my ass in check (i was too stubborn to realize it when i was younger, hence why i always sided and preferred ma’dukes).

Retrospect Is a mother (pun intended).

But so are these skreets.

Word to Kurupt.

Rip momma. Lost, kinda forgotten, but Forever always appreciated.

Sheesh

Not sure how to respond to that one

:huhldup::skip::patrice: