Even Public Libraries Are Clowning On Drake

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Literally have japanese, mexicans, cacs, gays, hell there was even a damn auntie goin in on him on that metro beat :why: And now we got literal librarians feeling comfortable enough to jump into the fray :mjlol:

:huhldup:
:huhldup::huhldup::mjlol:

Whole world got the green light and is moving accordingly. I dont think ive ever witnessed a sonning of this magnitude ever. Crehnadian may just actually legit end up committing dat if folks dont chill :lupe:
What he did to Meek is coming back to haunt him.

Daps
My son will never know the struggle of going to the library to print a resume or fill out an application. Or just get on the internet for 30 minutes.

My granny was a librarian so I was always in there for fun or being babysat, reading or sitting doing a puzzle or something. I'm smart af now :yeshrug:

Still go there when I get tired of work from home

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The whole world is making fun of this dude.

And it’s a beautiful thing!

Literally have japanese, mexicans, cacs, gays, hell there was even a damn auntie goin in on him on that metro beat :why: And now we got literal librarians feeling comfortable enough to jump into the fray :mjlol:

:huhldup::huhldup::mjlol:

Whole world got the green light and is moving accordingly. I dont think ive ever witnessed a sonning of this magnitude ever. Crehnadian may just actually legit end up committing dat if folks dont chill :lupe:

“El Drake…B B El”

:russ: