Even Oscar Mayer is clowning Drake now

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
so if its corny
why do you care to voice ur opinion on it to people who don't think its corny obviously?
That dude is always ALWAYS arguing with someone, breh has multiple 10-15 page threads just arguing on and on and on and on, stop while your ahead dawg:huhldup:

almost 40k posts in in only 4 years is fukking insane

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That dude is always ALWAYS arguing with someone, breh has multiple 10-15 page threads just arguing on and on and on and on, stop while your ahead dawg:huhldup:

almost 40k posts in in only 4 years is fukking insane
And you’re the poster that’s been banned and bushed on more than occasion if I’m correct so you should be the last one trying to throw shots at somebody :mjlol:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Daps
Reppin
all of creation
And you’re the poster that’s been banned and bushed on more than occasion if I’m correct so you should be the last one trying to throw shots at somebody :mjlol:
no i havent. i have never been bushed. you are just making shyt up, but you know what is true? almost 40k posts in 4 years.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Daps
Reppin
all of creation

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
no, thats a completely different poster are you fukking stupid? the poster literally tags my name in the op and i post in the very same thread :laff: :laff: try again yapper
I stand corrected.

Anyways, I don’t even know who you are and never spoken to you before.

If you don’t like what I have to say, then you know what to do.

Posters stay bytching about others comments when they can easily hit the ignore button.

Daps
Reppin
SD
Every, and I mean EVERY prominent business or public figure/influencer is using this beef to promote themselves. Good lord it's annoying because VERY vulture like. I can respect the humor in this one though.