Even if Microsoft wins the Activision Deal

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo and Sony purposely avoid direct competition with each other. They used to compete and around the PS3 era both were like screw it you go that way and I'll go this way.

We can list a lot of things from the PS3 era that were Sony trying to compete with Nintendo on that they mostly abandoned. More Nintendo like games like PlayStation Allstars and Modnation Racers, the Sixaxis controller, the PlayStation Move, the PlayStation Vita. There was a time Sony would directly confront Nintendo. That time has passed. Hell Nintendo still produces some JRPGs in-house. Sony at this point would never make a JRPG. The same Sony that used to churn them out and product them regularly.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony stans :mjlol:
Also I’m willing to bet if Microsoft wasn’t getting bad publicity for the last few months with Halo and other games Hifi Rush would have sat in the tuck. They only released it to shut nikkaz up for a bit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also I’m willing to bet if Microsoft wasn’t getting bad publicity for the last few months with Halo and other games Hifi Rush would have sat in the tuck. They only released it to shut nikkaz up for a bit.
Yes they just had a whole ass random game sitting and waiting to “shut nikkas up”

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
let us take a walk….

:stopitslime:

Fable and a Killer Instinct reboot are the two games that would make me cop a Series X today. It's not looking good for either at this point. Looking like this will be a single console generation for me.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Fable and a Killer Instinct reboot are the two games that would make me cop a Series X today. It's not looking good for either at this point. Looking like this will be a single console generation for me.
I would love a killer instinct game the question is who would do it I don’t see Microsoft paying iron galaxy or double helix to do it. Only one I could see that could have potential is tango. But I doubt Microsoft will have them work on it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I would love a killer instinct game the question is who would do it I don’t see Microsoft paying iron galaxy or double helix to do it. Only one I could see that could have potential is tango. But I doubt Microsoft will have them work on it.
I think they got killer instinct right last time, they just got caught up in making it esports and that's where they made a mistake IMO.

If they roll out a new killer instinct with a lot of singleplayer content and just make it a great all around game and let esports happen for it organically it'll maintain a real fanbase

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they got killer instinct right last time, they just got caught up in making it esports and that's where they made a mistake IMO.

If they roll out a new killer instinct with a lot of singleplayer content and just make it a great all around game and let esports happen for it organically it'll maintain a real fanbase
They could also make a smash game they have a lot of characters they could pull from to do one. They could do it for gamepass. But I bet there will be another first person shooter or first person game before since that’s what the console is saturated with.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is I've actually seen a lot of growth from Microsoft as a game company over the past year or two. They are far from perfect don't get me wrong and still have things to work on, but they are trending in the right direction finally it was always gonna be a slow grind. I think a lot of y'all are being purposefully obtuse to what they have been doing since acquiring Zenimax.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They could also make a smash game they have a lot of characters they could pull from to do one. They could do it for gamepass. But I bet there will be another first person shooter or first person game before since that’s what the console is saturated with.
I think they should just buy an established smash clone instead of making their own, like rivals of aether

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they should just buy an established smash clone instead of making their own, like rivals of aether
They got a lot of potential with there own characters Master Chief, Battle Toads, Gears Of War, Banjo Kazooie, Jet force Gemini, killer instinct, Blinx, conker, perfect dark chick, etc