Even if Microsoft wins the Activision Deal

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still doesn’t negate the fact that they are trash at developing studios. If Microsoft owns Call of duty it will be a slow death of the franchise. Since we see how they handle exclusives. Halo Infinite is in shambles and Crossfire X is closing up shop. Only thing they got right is forza.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing but facts, but they gonna try and drag you and call you a sony stan

:sas2:
They can call me whatever they want to call me. They had decades to get this shyt right. All them OG Xbox game mascots they could pull from, All those old Rare IP’s they could develop from. They just squandering all that bullshyt and thinking Call of duty will save them. All owing Call of duty will do is give them another franchise to fukk up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They can call me whatever they want to call me. They had decades to get this shyt right. All them OG Xbox game mascots they could pull from, All those old Rare IP’s they could develop from. They just squandering all that bullshyt and thinking Call of duty will save them. All owing Call of duty will do is give them another franchise to fukk up.

Outside of letting Epic and Bungie go I still can’t believe they shut down Lionhead, only to go out and buy a bunch of WRPG studios and put a car studio on fable.

Its a mess

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony stans :mjlol:
Call me what you want I just want to see games from them. Now Gravity Rush is cool but it’s been almost three years this motherfukker has been out and with all that power there is no show piece.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Call me what you want I just want to see games from them. Now Gravity Rush is cool but it’s been almost three years this motherfukker has been out and with all that power there is no show piece.
Gravity rush? You mentioned crossfire X earlier.

IDK breh, you seem a bit confused :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It still doesn’t negate the fact that they are trash at developing studios. If Microsoft owns Call of duty it will be a slow death of the franchise. Since we see how they handle exclusives. Halo Infinite is in shambles and Crossfire X is closing up shop. Only thing they got right is forza.
Let's take it a step further. If Xbox was a stand alone company it would no longer exist. The brand has been a complete failure. 21 years in and they've not figured out how to turn a profit. The only reason it still exist as a brand is because Microsoft is behind it and the company can just afford to burn money.

It's sad that this is what we as gamers have to depend on to be the last line of defense from Sony just being a complete tyrant of the market.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let's take it a step further. If Xbox was a stand alone company it would no longer exist. The brand has been a complete failure. 21 years in and they've not figured out how to turn a profit. The only reason it still exist as a brand is because Microsoft is behind it and the company can just afford to burn money.

It's sad that this is what we as gamers have to depend on to be the last line of defense from Sony just being a complete tyrant of the market.

I mean, believing a trillion dollar company was gonna save you from a billion dollar company is your first mistake

A company that had no problem laying off 10 thousand people while trying to acquire 10 thousand more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean, believing a trillion dollar company was gonna save you from a billion dollar company is your first mistake

A company that had no problem laying off 10 thousand people while trying to acquire 10 thousand more
Please show me another company that's willing to compete with Sony in the console space. I'll wait.