Evangelical Christians are beginning to complain that Jesus is too weak, woke, and liberal.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They been hiding their Viking shyt under Christianity

First it was Deus(Zeus, dius pater[anglicized as Jupiter]), now it’s the German word for Odin.

They syncretized two deities into their God

YHWH is not the person they worship

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
You I’m an atheist, I never pushed my lack of belief on anyone, not even here. Usually keep out of discussing religion here but I think evangelicals are repulsive people, but that’s an understatement and I specifically mean the white ones.

They’re gonna start justifying genocide soon.

If there is a God, white people are worshiping something else instead. That “the not-god” is giving them everything they want and they believe they are superior bc of it. I think they believe if God(the not-god) wanted it any different it would have made the “lesser” races just as prosperous.

These white evangelicals are cultists. Fanatical and were/are running around with other non-evangelical whites in t-shirts conflating their hobbies and religion with Donald Trump. Any criticism of those three makes you anti-God(the not-god), the enemy and you must be destroyed. The makings of terrorists. Fundamentalists who think God(the not-god) has ordained their views and their views alone.

s-l1200.jpg

Repubs/conservatives/alt-right, etc are trying to rile up their base to vote by, through their religion, stoking white southern racial tension that has basically lasted since the civil war.

‘Franklin Graham, son of the late Billy Graham and one of Trump’s most trusted religious advisors, said, “God’s hand intervened,” to describe Trump’s presidential victory. Former Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said “God wanted Trump to become president.” Timemagazine correspondent Samuel Perry, writing about Trump’s visit to First Baptist Church of Dallas on Dec. 19, 2021, noted that the crowd gathered there chanting, “We love you, we love you,” wasn’t chanting to Jesus. They were chanting to their savior.’:what:

Once these white evangelicals/non-evangelical religious whites start thinking they’re “God(the not-god) warriors” like fr, fr. Then they have convinced themselves a race war is inevitable and necessary but doing it under the guise of a religious crusade and not because of race. It will be very clear who they will be targeting though.

It seems as if this country needs bloodshed(sacrifices) every ~100 years or something. Major war overseas is unpopular across both parties right now but their “the not-god” needs to be appeased somehow in order to keep their white supremacy. So either it happens here(race war). Or possibly in Africa bc of western interests and bountiful resources. However, “sacrifices” must be made to appease their God(the not-god).
Just quoting myself from another thread. I think this applies here too.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Evangelical Christianity's origins have always been sus, but it's been wild watching them go further and further "mask off" in the last decade or so. The overt racism started leaking out more when Obama got elected, and with Trump, it's full-on Christo-fascism. The church is becoming increasingly a parody of itself and it's no wonder so many are jumping ship.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I go off scripture and I believe Japheth, Shem and Ham were all Black.

Was white people around then? sure but the original SEED of man is from black men.
That seed was corrupted according to scripture which brought on the flood and of course other things that occurred afterwards.
ok so its a BELIEF that you have not a definitive scriptural source

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They been hiding their Viking shyt under Christianity

First it was Deus(Zeus, dius pater[anglicized as Jupiter]), now it’s the German word for Odin.

They syncretized two deities into their God

YHWH is not the person they worship
rather they might do that and you dont realize they are

but are improperly ascribing evil to him

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but the slap was never about "love your enemy" nor weak shyt. See below:

I didn't say its about loving your enemy, it's about not fighting back because you should leave the vengeance to god. But not fighting back is "weak shyt" as you say

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Megachurch Pastor, Robert Jeffress, in 2016 after switching from Ben Carson to Donald Trump:

"You know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ‘Pastor, don’t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?’" Jeffress said. "I said, ‘Heck no.’ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation."

The so-called 'Christian right' believe the U.S. constitution was divinely inspired by G-d,

Still believe those folk are "Christians"? :comeon:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Which verse did he put hands on people?

Good question. I'm thinking at the Temple, but I'm not sure. I remember Him flipping over tables though.

I didn't say its about loving your enemy, it's about not fighting back because you should leave the vengeance to god. But not fighting back is "weak shyt" as you say

Jesus is a bit more pragmatic, IMO. If you know fighting back is just gonna make it worse for everyone else and you're gonna get the shyt beaten out of you for everyone to see. Then fighting in a way that prevents and makes them look like shyt is a very smart move.

Again, the European interpretation of why Jesus said what He said is the issue. It has led many astray.

EDIT: And say what you want about those 1960s CR protesters, but to deal with what they dealt with and go out and do it again and again is certainly not weakness.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Megachurch Pastor, Robert Jeffress, in 2016 after switching from Ben Carson to Donald Trump:

"You know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ‘Pastor, don’t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?’" Jeffress said. "I said, ‘Heck no.’ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation."

The so-called 'Christian right' believe the U.S. constitution was divinely inspired by G-d,

Still believe those folk are "Christians"? :comeon:

this is why ive said the cross is pagan :hubie: the romans got it from egypt and its purpose was to destroy evil spirits

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It’s a religion that literally states God has a chosen people. And include numerous acts where genocide or mass killings are sponsored/ ordained by God in its manuscript (the Bible)…not to mention justification for slavery and God being all good with raiding geographical spaces and raping women. The creator of the universe has a favorite …how fukking narcissistic and childlike.:skip:That literally goes hand in hand with race supremacy ideals. It’s Only natural white supremacy and christianity go hand in hand. One day the Bible will be banned likemein kampf for its rape , slavery, and mass killing ordained by this religions God. And black people and the world will be in a better place letting go of these fairytales
why should someone love you if you don't love them back?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
this is why ive said the cross is pagan :hubie: the romans got it from egypt and its purpose was to destroy evil spirits
:ohhh:
I stopped wearing crosses a while back. It just didn't seem right to me. I will have to look into the Egyptian connection though.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:ohhh:
I stopped wearing crosses a while back. It just didn't seem right to me. I will have to look into the Egyptian connection though.
remember Egypt understood Jacob and Esau(the two lands)

they just improperly forgot the balance between the two and that things you do in one are not separate from the other

in jewish priestly context the boundary of the two lands is as close as the high priests garments @Marks