Eva Marie Just Dropped The GOAT Entrance Of All Time

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Went back to watch her entrance again...Jesus Christ does this broad know how to convey emotion at all :mjlol::mjlol:? She does nothing natural. Rigid, stiff, passionless. This chick knows how to be pretty, use hair dye and nothing else lol

And she only knows how to be pretty because she has undergone more surgery than the average Kardashian.:russ:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
153bcefdce10661fd47a1fe341471922c864766a_hq.gif

:noah::krs::whew::myman::youngsabo:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was respectable at WM in the ring. That's the last I've seen of her in ring. She seems decently athletic though, I could see her being decent in ring at some point.

Valets, especially heel valets, have to have personality. Put Sherri Martel or Marlena next to Eva Marie and take note of the difference. Even a brief Eva promo leaves one yearning for death.

She gets heat. Sorry, internet fan, that's the only rule of a heel. The whole thing is fake.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She was respectable at WM in the ring. That's the last I've seen of her in ring. She seems decently athletic though, I could see her being decent in ring at some point.

She gets heat. Sorry, internet fan, that's the only rule of a heel. The whole thing is fake.
Decent in the ring?? Compared to who? She been in the company 5 years already. She is PC enhancement level after 5 years . She isn't near top 20 in the women's division. Stephanie is leagues better than and she is the definition of part time.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

The only truth you told in this post is she gets heat.