Eurotrip Appreciation

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I really feel like this and Sex Drive got slept on. They came out during a flurry of wannabe movies (American Pie and Superbad respectively) but they are the class of their bunch.

The Scotty Doesn't Know house remix playing in that club in Slovakia :dead:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeM8SrRIFog"]Scotty Doesn't Know [Euro/Club] Remix - MC Jeffsky Feat. Igor + Download LINK - YouTube[/ame]

And at the end when his homebody has a midi version of it as his ringtone :dead:

That shyt went global :heh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i love this movie.

but outside of the people i put on to the movie, i don't think i've ever met a single person who's even seen it.

VANDERSEXXX

you're not alone anymore breh....

5014dd08f0b05.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I really feel like this and Sex Drive got slept on. They came out during a flurry of wannabe movies (American Pie and Superbad respectively) but they are the class of their bunch.
YES! Sex Drive was so underrated! I absolutely loved that one.

I swear Eurotrip is the only non-classic movie that I quote every so often or hear quoted, and ever time I do I'm still surprised like "I can't believe the legacy of Eurotrip has still lasted this long"

It's like Happy Gilmore-levels of underrated/classic to me

eurotrip.jpg

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Eurotrip > Sex Drive, by a lot I think. Eurotrip is absolutely hilarious, especially if you've actually traveled to Europe with a group of friends when you were around that age.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Eurotrip gets slept on....its a good "coming of age" movie....

I hate dumb ass stuff like this in movies....we suppose to pretend a dude would really put her in the friendzone :rudy: Atleast make it believable and cast a plain jane. I'd been on this broad from day one.

The early 2000's was the golden era of teen comedy films.

American Pie,Not Another Teen Movie, etc.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

The Scotty Doesn't Know house remix playing in that club in Slovakia :dead:

[ame="[media=youtube]SeM8SrRIFog[/media]"]Scotty Doesn't Know [Euro/Club] Remix - MC Jeffsky Feat. Igor + Download LINK - YouTube[/ame]

And at the end when his homebody has a midi version of it as his ringtone :dead:

That shyt went global :heh:
this movie was ahead of its time

I remember when that Antoine Dodson shyt went viral and they made the song and everything. That shyt automatically made me think of this movie and how scotty doesn't know went viral :laugh:

Eurotrip gets slept on....its a good "coming of age" movie....

I hate dumb ass stuff like this in movies....we suppose to pretend a dude would really put her in the friendzone :rudy: Atleast make it believable and cast a plain jane. I'd been on this broad from day one.
Breh that's just how some people act when they like a girl

You never seen a young nikka pick on a girl,call her ugly,and act like he not feeling her all because he really likes her?

Maybe shyt has changed but this shyt was normal when I was young

Conz

Superstar
Daps
seriously though, you're borderline insane if you think road trip is funnier than this