European Royals lived in absolute filth. shyt, piss, insects, disease and FUNK!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Some of yall too old to be discovering this. I actually remember when I first found this out. It was the assigned 8th grade world history book. A blurb on the side had a journal entry from a Muslim merchant travelling through Europe. Bro said it was the most disgusting stinkiest places he’s ever been.

The pure unadulterated truth about how disgusting and backwards Vikings were. These movies and television shows today ain't telling how those barbaric, nasty b*stards really got down.

:wow:

1/5
Firsthand eyewitness account of everyday Viking life & culture from 10th century Arab traveler Ahmad ibn Fadlan. Historians agree that this is the most accurate description of the Vikings.

2/5
Ibn Fadlan is the only reliable source for Viking culture. Most of what you see on TV is just fiction & fantasy

3/5
You can read Ibn Fadlan's entire account here

4/5
Read before commenting. Being white doesn't mean you know more than everyone else

5/5
Because the Vikings didn't write their history. All other accounts come from their enemies, who paint an even less favorable picture of Vikings. Especially the English, who describe them as cannibals. Historians consider those accounts biased.

FuGfl_qXgAIFCL7.jpg

FuGfmagXoAACRLk.jpg

FuGfmwWWYAApnT_.jpg

FuGfnJ9XwAI4nAh.jpg

FuGfn1-WwAE6RpH.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is common knowledge. They didn’t even know soap existed until the moors conquered Europe and when they finally exiled/killed the blackamoors, they descended back into the filth from which they came.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's in their nature to be filthy. Cave heathens

:scust:

as someone whose had an eye infection(both eyes) where I went blind for a few days until the medicine worked, this tweet extra nasty to me because the doctor said it was probably from shaking someone hands (since im in nightlife) and rubbed my eye after or some shyt

now I dont rub my eyes at all anymore unless its with a clean cloth or some shyt cause that was the scariest week of my life :mjcry: