Euphoria Season 3

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Was season 2 any good?
I didn't care for it, but it's not a horrible watch. I actually binged both late last year and while I thought s1 was engaging with the branching side plots, in s2 it felt like they downsized and dumbed things down. i.e. blonde t*ts they basically dropped her independent and sympathetic plot angle in s1 just to merge with the gay pedo's mentally-ill dikk-watching son's, but in the process she became one-note and irredeemable.

Introvert fat girl was regulated to hypeman status for the latina cheerleader and became one-note and unlikable as well. I did like what they were trying to do with the on-the-spectrum drug dealer; and i'd say Zendaya's performance was top-notch. She was impressive even if i felt other aspects of the show took a dive. I can definitely see why they'd opt for a time jump.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was season 2 any good?

I skimmed thru it…the praise sweeney got for it and me seeing a gif of the scene when fez went apeshyt on dude made me watch it…but I did skip past slow parts…I watched enough to say sweeney’s emmy nomination was well-deserved even tho I initially thought they were hyping her up prior to actually watching her performance…I enjoyed watching it the way I did…oh knowing beforehand the fat chic left the show also helped as I skipped most of her scenes

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was season 2 any good?

Short answer is yes

I’m in the minority but I preferred S2 over S1

s1 was too dark for me, s2 felt lighter (both aesthetically and from a storyline perspective) while still allowing the characters to be fukked up, selfish and in bad situations etc

There were some duds and some of it fell flat but where it was good, it was great. One s2 episode in particular was some of the best television I’ve ever seen period and even kinda works as a stand-alone ep

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I didn't care for it, but it's not a horrible watch. I actually binged both late last year and while I thought s1 was engaging with the branching side plots, in s2 it felt like they downsized and dumbed things down. i.e. blonde t*ts they basically dropped her independent and sympathetic plot angle in s1 just to merge with the gay pedo's mentally-ill dikk-watching son's, but in the process she became one-note and irredeemable.

Introvert fat girl was regulated to hypeman status for the latina cheerleader and became one-note and unlikable as well. I did like what they were trying to do with the on-the-spectrum drug dealer; and i'd say Zendaya's performance was top-notch. She was impressive even if i felt other aspects of the show took a dive. I can definitely see why they'd opt for a time jump.

Yea the time jump makes me optimistic. Otherwise I don't see how it wouldn't just drag out. I wonder if Ruth will be coming out of incarceration or on the run type deal. Defenitly in rehabilitation. I think her younger sister should get more shine.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I appreciated the cinematography a lot. It was filmed with Kodak. Visually it was worth watching alone IMO. Some of the side plots weren't that interesting but it was still entertaining.

This. Visually it was pretty incredible. There were some solid episodes, and I was wbaged throughout

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I cant wait to hate watch this shyt. its completely awful but i cant look away.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This could work but Sam better have gone to some writing workshops because he’s good with the camera but his pen has been questionably suspect :patrice:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Angus Cloud -- famous from 'Euphoria' -- has died at his family's home in Oakland ... TMZ has learned.

The actor's family tells us ... "It is with the heaviest heart that we had to say goodbye to an incredible human today. As an artist, a friend, a brother and a son, Angus was special to all of us in so many ways."
The family isn't saying anything yet about the exact nature of his death, they seem to be suggesting it had something to do with his struggle to cope with his father's passing.

Angus was a rising star in Hollywood, and will perhaps best be remembered for his breakout role in the hit HBO series ... on which he starrred as Fezco from 2019 to 2022.