EU to approve Xbox/Activisioin deal on Monday

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Where lying is Mandatory :umad:
You see how these sony stans are truly HURT over whats to come...

So then its not going to happen?
UK and USA already blocked the deal. Japan agreed to the deal last year.

The Euro decision changes nothing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
UK and USA already blocked the deal. Japan agreed to the deal last year.

The Euro decision changes nothing.
Bruh... :dahell:

Do you know who the fukk.... you are having the pleasure to chat with?
You think you can run some game on a man, a grown man, a grown ass man who has a kid who could mollywhop you in Cuphead like if you the little kid?
nikka... Niglet... why have you no sources to back up ye' old lies?

See, nothing to it but to do it, ain't nothing to it, but to do it :dj2:

You nikkaz over here making up reality not realizing you EXPOSED!!! in the process :snoop:
I get it, Sony News takes reality and twist it to fit into your little Sony-Fakenews-Fox-box
This is how information is shared here, its based on emotion. I didn't wanna flat out say it but most of you nikkaz here p*ssy

If this was prison, we calling dibs on 1/3 of you nikkaz :birdman:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Bruh... :dahell:

Do you know who the fukk.... you are having the pleasure to chat with?
You think you can run some game on a man, a grown man, a grown ass man who has a kid who could mollywhop you in Cuphead like if you the little kid?
nikka... Niglet... why have you no sources to back up ye' old lies?

See, nothing to it but to do it, ain't nothing to it, but to do it :dj2:

You nikkaz over here making up reality not realizing you EXPOSED!!! in the process :snoop:
I get it, Sony News takes reality and twist it to fit into your little Sony-Fakenews-Fox-box
This is how information is shared here, its based on emotion. I didn't wanna flat out say it but most of you nikkaz here p*ssy

If this was prison, we calling dibs on 1/3 of you nikkaz :birdman:
Straight from the UK gov site. Page 6 section 11.

The source you posted stated the UK CMA was expected to approve the merger. :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean...what is this post even supposed to mean...? Or are you one of those idiots who thinks Microsoft can simply ignore the CMA, withdraw from the UK market and proceed with the merger regardless? :gucci:
I'm not saying it's possible, or probable. just saying if it happened, it would be hilarious

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not saying it's possible, or probable. just saying if it happened, it would be hilarious
Yeah they would do something like that too. Its crazy because they can take those billis and just create better 1st party games instead of trying to buy your way into "success". MS really don't have a good track record with buying studios anyway

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean...what is this post even supposed to mean...? Or are you one of those idiots who thinks Microsoft can simply ignore the CMA, withdraw from the UK market and proceed with the merger regardless? :gucci:
Yes, they can. Sorry Mr tally ho, brexit ain't changed shyt . :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So as usual, sony nikkaz straight up We Todd'n it up :facepalm:

Exactly. Dudes in here are super uninformed.
These idiots read self proclaimed "legal and financial analysts" on Twitter aka some incel living in his Mom's basement and believe any old bullshyt.
Great Mr.Conde is it, could you provide a link stating that the Merger has been officially blocked... in the US :popcorn:
Straight from the UK gov site. Page 6 section 11.

The source you posted stated the UK CMA was expected to approve the merger. :mjlol:
So you're showing us the UK aka the CMA which nobody nowhere was debating :dahell:
And my link was all about what options they have moving forward and they go into detail about it
The OP is more recent and goes into what has happened since the NY Post article. Nothing I posted was inaccurate.
Now, its amazing that you We Todds act like you pay close attention to details like if I don't see you clowns with "Itching ears syndrome" displayed in everything you do here?

Like are you stupid (rhetorical)
You nikkaz literally talked yourselves out of believing that on Monday the EU and then what that means for the FTC going forward including the fact they cannot win in court. All well known info, all conveniently omitted from your knowledge base because you guys are a special breed of stupid/excuse me... we todd :tu:
Yeah they would do something like that too. Its crazy because they can take those billis and just create better 1st party games instead of trying to buy your way into "success". MS really don't have a good track record with buying studios anyway
They would do that? How about the UK aka the CMA who lets be reality, Sony has connections there and they illegally trying to sabotage the deal.
They would be the ones "doing it" to UK gamers. You think M$ should not do the deal because the CMA wanna act like hoes? :stopitslime:
Even former CMA Lawyers are blasting the CMA over what they did. Its not going to end well for them.
You coming off like Ted Cruz now after Trump talked about his wife. You attaching yourself to Mandatory narratives thus lowering your own credibility as a man. If you had a fur coat on I'd throw green paint on it :pacspit:

You just made Gamepass got Guilty Gear :win: