EU Commissioner Warns Elon Musk ahead of tonight's stream with Trump about streaming disinformation or hateful content to EU citizens

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. Only issue is I'm not sure how effective a ban will really be.

People can always use VPNs, and aside from that I'm sure people will just upload it elsewhere.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Good. Only issue is I'm not sure how effective a ban will really be.

People can always use VPNs, and aside from that I'm sure people will just upload it elsewhere.

An outright ban will stigmatise the platform. Being banned for misinformation, hate speech etc means a lot of European based companies, prominent people etc probably would not have accounts on there much less use VPNs to tweet.

Let's hope it becomes to be seen as the neo-nazi platform it is.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:I really get Rwanda Genocide vibes from Apartheid Elmo and how him and the rest of his bussy buddies utilize entertainment-streaming. Especially when that shooting in New Zealand went down
I have no doubt in my mind that Elon would gleefully instigate a race war using his platform if given the opportunity. How he responded to the UK race riots is a precursor of what's to come with this dude. And I seriously think he's going to try some fukkery during the election, especially if Trump loses. He's a national security threat and is weaponizing his platform to destabilzie society. The US government better be prepared for what's to come.

The absence of federal regulations when it comes to spreading mass misinformation on social media is coming to head and I think a lot of people are going to get hurt because of it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yeah but they aren’t the main ones buying them

Every Indian person who works in tech drives one where I live. Same with all the Chinese and good amount of white people with some extra money. Most those white people aren't MAGA's either. Saw a bumper sticker that read "We got the car before we knew Elon was crazy."