Ethan Hawke directed his daughter going to "poundtown" in new movie, just acting or they sick?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Two sex scenes, that's laughable.

There is no sex scene or implicit nudity. One scene,they wrestling half nekkid and not the good half nekkid or the good 80s wrestling, the 2014 kind.

Another scene, they just kissing and the scene go south because dude an a hole

Best chance of nudity you'll get us the nips poking thru a husband beater blouse she has on, and I mean husband beater because she was beating on her husband while wearing the blouse. The cookies almost came out of the jar in that scene so should be a slow mo classic.

There is some commentary about uppity blacks that movie could have kept. 6/10

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Two sex scenes, that's laughable.

There is no sex scene or implicit nudity. One scene,they wrestling half nekkid and not the good half nekkid or the good 80s wrestling, the 2014 kind.

Another scene, they just kissing and the scene go south because dude an a hole

Best chance of nudity you'll get us the nips poking thru a husband beater blouse she has on, and I mean husband beater because she was beating on her husband while wearing the blouse. The cookies almost came out of the jar in that scene so should be a slow mo classic.

There is some commentary about uppity blacks that movie could have kept. 6/10
Need to hear more about that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What does the move have to say about it though?
Takes place in 1960 millegeville Georgia @Rekkapryde

The blacks think they own a little bit of property got a little bit of money, they think they better than somebody. No, you still black!

:usure: you been going on thirty minutes about uppity blacks. Say one more thing and I'm whooping yo ass.

Ooooh, your little black boy so cute, would you like a nice shinny penny, little black boy.

Whop!

I'm paraphrasing, but that's what happens in the movie, y'all satisfied.