Essence Atkins looking nice at age 47

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I was so bothered by this lol

Maybe if they pulled this when he was like 15yrs younger. He’d still be older than her, but not look so 🤢

And I’m a Larry fan, but noooooot realistic at all.

As realistic as JB's hair this last season :scusthov:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
she still looks good as hell but i also found it weird.

talking about how great Larry was in bed with her? plus, it all happened so quickly in the episode too.
Some black women don't require an effing rocket launch to get laid.

Black women take notes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was so bothered by this lol

Maybe if they pulled this when he was like 15yrs younger. He’d still be older than her, but not look so 🤢

And I’m a Larry fan, but noooooot realistic at all.

a 75 year old man worth like $500M (since he plays himself on the show) in hollywood could EASILY bag a 52 year old woman :ld:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really in here picking apart the realism of Curb Your Enthusiasm?

This sub-forum really stays on brand

:pachaha:

dpGPX6Q.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I get it, I get it.

Still.

:scust:

Y’all should appreciate that I don’t want to see a black woman on screen with an old ass white man :mjlol:
I saw so many black dimes with old decrepit Jewish men in Los Angeles, that I’m desensitized to it. I just see it as business as usual. Race loyalty is a myth. p*ssy always goes to the highest bidder.:yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Y'all he used to fukk Vivica on the show 20 years ago. This shyt is just jokes lol.
That was kinda realistic is all I’m saying. She is currently 59 and he is 76. So 20yrs ago- that age gap at their ages, yes, that’s realistic when dealing with a rich man.

Essence is 52 now…yea I get the age gap works with a wealthy guy, but— and he is absolutely hilarious— still, ew. Love Larry, but white folks age so badly :hubie: lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I saw so many black dimes with old decrepit Jewish men in Los Angeles, that I’m desensitized to it. I just see it as business as usual. Race loyalty is a myth. p*ssy always goes to the highest bidder.:yeshrug:
I guess I’d understand if I lived in LA :skip:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I guess I’d understand if I lived in LA :skip:
I mean, it’s in all major cities: Miami, New York City, Atlanta. When I’ve been overseas, they’re a lot more overt with the sugar daddy arrangements and no where near as coy.

There’s just the assumption she’s trying to get her passport if it’s a black woman and old white man. Everyone just goes about their business.

Here, they still try make it seem like “accompanying” rich men is less sordid than prostitution. Whatever helps people sleep at night. I just recognize what it is and keep it moving.