Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I doubt it - wasn't there a rumour that he refused to be in Fight Night because EA didn't agree to his terms that he couldn't be knocked out or something lol

Floyd out here demanding he has SNK boss syndrome. That’s my GOAT:wow:

Hard Work, Kaiser Wave, Dedication, PREDICTABOO!!

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Fight night champion on gamepass if u trien to eat
And it’s less then $5 right now on Xbox sale

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No clue now it was supposed to be this fall. We probably looking at another year. The roster just keeps getting deeper I am looking forward to seeing more gameplay

I don’t mind any game being pushed back if it means there won’t be any major issues whenever they do launch it

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:wow: if a japanese company made a floyd fighting game, the names of his special moves would be amazing

Money Mayweather

Easy Money Shourudaa Rollu = D>DF + P
Puretti Boi Combination = D>F>DF + K
Hellstorm Contract Negotiations =
EIogTVBWwAEZ1EM.png

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to be excited but the footage reminds me of Fight Night. FN overall is ok but I hated the robotic feel and fighters eating clean punches like it's nothing. Victorious Boxers is arcadey but it did things no other boxing game has done like punch placement, body and punch momentum (walking into a punch does more damage), partial landed punches, each fighter actually feeling like they have their own style and their own strengths & weaknesses not just different stances (can't remember names but I remember one fighter would turn it after the halfway point), flash knockdowns that don't look like KOs (fall to a knee and bouncing right back up taking the eight count), knockdowns in general that don't look like KOs lol

I hope they keep improving it. I like some of the stuff they showed like the weaving and blocking.

Last edited: