ESPN’s top 25 NBA players of the 21st century

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its hard to argue against 3 MVPs for Jokic. However, is he already above KD :patrice:

Could argue he missed out on MVPs because of Bron/Steph.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Kobe is too high. Shaq and Duncan are above him.
ESPN thought so to when they had a top 100 list in 2016. Rip Kobe but him passing kinda made us appreciate him more I guess. I got him in my top 5 now but before he passed somewhere in the top 10 after Duncan.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No legit argument for Duncan being lower than 3 and he got a case for #1. Bu..bu...but loyalty, selflessness, not drawing attention to yourself or worrying about numbers, winning, sacrificing for the team, playing both ends of the court. He is the greatest example of how people dont care bout none of that shyt :pachaha:.

Dwight is a textbook example of the power of personality and group think. Homey was a monster but since he smiled and was goofy and fell out with the wrong person he got the soft label. Fool even fumbled the gay shyt. If he came out and wasnt Diddying he coulda been an LGBTQ+ icon and is definitely on the list.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1- Duncan and Shaq should be ahead of Steph. Those FMVPs he didn’t win and having KD for 2 of his chips are pretty clear knocks that Shaq and Duncan don’t have.

2- Shaq and Duncan should always be ahead of Kobe. But w/ Kobe’s aura and fanbase and now passing, I’ve given up fighting that

3- All guys 1-11 have won chips as a #1 (KG and KD sorta), and no one outside of 11 has….except Kawhi. So kawhi at 16 is a big miss. He should be at 12

4- KG too high. See above. He didn’t do what Jokic and Giannis did. Giannis is KG’s equal defensively and Jokic’s unique offensive ability even out KG’s defense. Jokic has a FMVP and 3 mvps —dont start that Steve Nash shyt where mvps dont matter, Jokic clearly tops KG

5- Giannis at 11 is the biggest whiff. He should be 6. I’m actually confused what argument the guys ahead of him have. Like d wade doesn’t even have a MVP

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Draymond green over Dwight howard is some of the nastiest shyt iver ever witnessed in sports.:scust: Pause

I’m not sure what’s worst, him on the list at all, over Dwight, or my goodness when did he become the 2nd best warrior?!?!? :pacspit: Feel sorry for Klay bc he be heavy in his light skin feelings he’s def gon cry when this come out

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Manu over Tony Parker is actually pretty gross :heh:

Like what argument does he even have. They had similar career arcs except TO had more all star nods, more all nba, and got the finals mvp. Bball ref is dope I didn’t realize TO was top 10 in MVP voting 4 times

Manu’s career starting to become overrated. It’s goofy in that light. He gets way too much benefit of the doubt for coming off the bench