ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to watch but ain't gone say shyt in here. I'm with everybody else though that she really wasn't that fine with the way everybody so far had described her as dead beautiful and all that.

I need like 15 pauses ahead of time but I think it was Faye Resnick that was saying Marcus Allen was the first dude Nicole fukked with that was bigger than OJ and the first one that fully satisfied her sexually since him. Which would play up that old tried and trued story of a woman going back to a man with good dikk no matter how bad he treats her and would also explain why she was finally able to leave him. On top of that you know she'd throw that shyt back in OJs face to fukk with him.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
breh he did all this to Nicole apparently there other photos that are much worser than this :wow::merchant:.........

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol::mjlol: "while you were sucking his dikk in the living room"

shyt got SUPER REAL on some Goku meets Frieza shyt when that part came up.

Even my girl was like "yea if he stayed up all night to WATCH them have sex he probably killed the bytch" :mjlol:

But high key. EVERY young black person from the ages of 12-26 should be watching this. Their giving you the exact blueprint of what it means to live WHITE in our society and all of the privilege and passes you can get by being the perfect c00n. I'm actually surprised how in depth they are getting at how deeply and utterly OJ sold out, and these Cac "friends" of his are REALLY laying out how they view c00ns, as charming monkeys and dear pets until they fukk up a little TOO bad and then it's back to the plantation with you.