ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'm mad they cleaned this story up about Nicole and that she was sucking dudes dikk on the couch which was why OJ flipped out since the kids was sleep upstairs.
If they wasn't together she can suck whoever dikk she want. OJ had him a new girlfriend anyways.
....in all honesty, that "I'm not Black I'm OJ" sh*t worked out pretty well for OJ.

I mean consider this, it took a double murder charge with him being the prime suspect, for white ppl to finally turn their back on him. Domestic vio, etc didn't even do it.

It took him being accused of the worst possible act to lose their favor. If he never got in that situation, he'd still be gravy.
But with that mentality he had he was going to fukk up as he did...
Lets be honest...Nicole was a druggie whore but they won't acknowledge it after over 20 years of building her up as this sweet angel:yeshrug:.
Yes but her OJ were perfect for each other. White, blonde, whore and black c00n athlete.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this broad deserved to get smacked up.

I like how this is touching on both sides of the story.

I knew she was a slut but hot diggity dam

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If it works so well why don't other people emulate what OJ did?

lol...you can find plenty of people out here still doing it.
mxF0MM6.png

The reality is, most people get their "wake up call". But OJ being a celeb was different....

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Man I love threads like these. I'll probably miss the beginning of Part 3 tomorrow due to work. Hope I don't get too behind in here.

Also, I hope the brehs who binge watch the rest of this on WatchESPN don't spoil it for the rest of us. shyt's getting good.