ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the most complicated mother fukkers to ever walk the earth.

Dude does have the "about that life" eyes, tho. Even if he comes off, as of now, one of the most likable stars (stances toward his own race notwithstanding, etc.) of his time.
This is what's great about this doc to me. He was a complete sell out no doubt but outside of that seemed like a good hearted dude in public. Easy to see how he seduced America into loving him.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
For some reason Rob Kardashian look funny in the light...u sleep with a man's wife, no tellin what that man may do:francis:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I never knew the magnitude of OJ. I thought he was just a good football player. Didn't know he was MJ status :wow:

I doubt most in here was old enough back then to relate to this 30/30 :manny:

But it must've been insane with the whole murder/trial :mindblown:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
OJSImpsonHoliday.jpg

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Whether or not you believe O.J killed Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman,he was found not guilty.Don't be mad at O.J,be mad at the prosecution.....and what about all of the black men who are wrongly convicted or spend 25 years in prison for getting caught with a couple ounces of drugs.The system is rigged.I didn't want O.J to get off because I wanted to see a black man beat the system,I wanted him to get off so that white people could get a little taste of the injustice black people have had to enjure over the last 400 years.

Last edited: