Reppin
New York City
42-16655777.jpg

Savannah James resembles Marguerite.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Get arrested for the first time in your 40s brehs

:dead: OJs face when they asked him about that.

His first wife was way badder than Nicole :scust:
Preach...have two kids wit a jet beauty of the week (she could've been) and leave her to belong amongst a bunch of Hollywood heathens ...in the 70's, a couple years after Martin n' Malcolm were assasinated, brehs:stopitslime:

That hard reality was heading his way 20 years before it arrived:mjlol:"U are a black man"

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiger will not rise again until he gets the black race behind him again like we were before. He was spared. He got his nikka wakeup call without losing it all

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nicole was a thot
Exactly...she worked at the "swankiest" private membership only elite club in Hollywood during the seventies...I wonder how she got that gig and if she met anyone there before OJ...just wondering:francis:

But aside from her...OJ is the only baller of stature at that time who was trying to put a ring on anything immediately ..."I'm a marry her!"...:comeon:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The OJ thing is so complicated

Easy to call him a "c00n"

Breh, they was giving it to us and breh chose the path of least resistance

Great to see those Ali segments :to: R.I.P.
:what::camby:
Exactly...she worked at the "swankiest" private membership only elite club in Hollywood during the seventies...I wonder how she got that gig and if she met anyone there before OJ...just wondering:francis:

But aside from her...OJ is the only baller of stature at that time who was trying to put a ring on anything immediately ..."I'm a marry her!"...:comeon:
Nicole was a dirty bytch but they will never tell people that, because they want the image of the innocent white woman being murdered by the big black monster. Ron Goldman was getting money from Nicole for his gambling & drug addiction.