ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to compare Tyson to OJ

It's so astounding how Tyson has turned into a lovable figure with a cartoon. As fukked up as OJ's case was, he had a chance. A slim chance, but a chance to get his shyt together

OJ just can't turn down.:mjlol:

Oh, and the agent stole his shyt cause OJ didn't pay him:wow: Makes sense now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shyt about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now? Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

:demonic:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!! KIM?!?!?!?

Batoto+comic+comics+doukyuusei+no+macho+kun+r11862+and+you+thought+kenshiro+_6a91f0d90c7dea4c8c9cf39a569991d5.gif