ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This Gooden and Strawberry doc :mjcry:
It's amazing how this city crucifies athletes for less, but those two fukked up so many times yet they're two of the most beloved players this city has ever seen.

If either one of them shows up tomorrow at Old Timers' Day they're gonna get a massive pop

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't ever use the c00n word because of how irresponsibly it's used on here, but he said "I'm not black, I'm OJ", he let a white woman call him a ****** in front of him and was happy that she recognized that he was OJ. Breh it is what it is, he's in the c00n Hall of Fame :francis:
Word... But, an escape from real discrimination (not this candy shyt we go thru) been driving our brothers to c00n since we got off the these devil's boats.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's amazing how this city crucifies athletes for less, but those two fukked up so many times yet they're two of the most beloved players this city has ever seen.

If either one of them shows up tomorrow at Old Timers' Day they're gonna get a massive pop
Just have to win breh. That's all the city wants... The player who brings a championship to the Knicks will become a GOD. Nothing he does after will matter.