ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
"Beloved you kill yo bytch? We know that WHITE p*ssy was fye but what the fukk did she do son that made you kill her?! That Goldman jew eating her ass betta than you?!?!"

6LaOTq9.gif
:dead:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.

This civil case tells me that the prosecution could have fumbled this case ANYWHERE but downtown LA, and STILL got a convincing W. Seriously.

It doesn't work that way. You don't need much evidence to win a civil suit
You can make an off handed joke to someone and another person around you 2 can sue you.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's so interesting to me how Fred Goldman's mentality is so different from blacks who publicly forgive their family's killers. His vow to spend the rest of his life trying to punish OJ always seemed just as unhealthy & absurd as blacks publicly forgiving cops & racist whites who killed their family members. There has to be some middle ground here.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It's so interesting to me how Fred Goldman's mentality is so different from blacks who publicly forgive their family's killers. His vow to spend the rest of his life trying to punish OJ always seemed just as unhealthy & absurd as blacks publicly forgiving cops & racist whites who killed their family members. There has to be some middle ground here.

In one of the CNN docs him and his daughter sent OJ cookies in prison when they found out he had diabetes or whatever he had: :damn:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey tho, it would be nice to have a Heisman trophy just hanging around in the house