ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Did dude really confess to killing them and the LA DA dismissed it cause they already committed to prosecuting OJ (dude got extradited for other murders)?
Yup...and they still call the juice a murderer to this day because they don't want to be embarrassed. But oj constant slipping over the years allowed this. Kato let cats in to plant evidence on OJ...BUT THEY DIDNT REALIZE IT WOULD ALL BE TOO UNBELIEVABLE...in short, they LAWST. Ojs problem is that he and nicole did narcotics wit enemies and opportunists...OJ was a arrogant black man with a white wife who didnt understand his surroundings, and neither did nicole cuz she been down wit him since 18....they didn't see the haters watching. The world isn't hertz rental car fam:comeon:

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Should I watch part 5 now or watch tomorrow night live with the brehs :sadcam:

Hold.off man . Wait for the release date ... it's like going the store back in the day to cop an album and feverishly ripping the packaging off the CD on the day it drops.
Oh what a feeling . :banderas:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
EMMITT TILL JURY FOR HIS KILLER AS WELL AS MEDGER EVERS, ETC....

tilljury5.jpg

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I actually feel like that one black preacher feels. I felt that way as a kid in the 6th grade when our P.E. teachers rolled a TV into the gym during school so we could hear the verdict, and I still feel that way as an adult black man in my early 30's. Basically, gun to my head, I think OJ did it. We can talk about his guilt or innocence in the law, reasonable doubt, and if he should have been found guilty -- which I think is another conversation. However, outside of that context, just if I think he killed those people or not, I think he did.

But, it's one of those things you don't really say as a black person because you'll get shouted down, and it's seen as almost being indicative of something nefarious in your character if you think OJ actually killed or COULD'VE killed those people.

So, you just chill.

Ultimately, OJ's lawyers did a great job of muddying the waters and the Fuhrman tapes really torpedoed the case.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I kinda get why, but I'm starting to agree with everyone saying this shyt biased as hell. The prosecution and all the cops pleading there side all through this shyt. Not many challenges.

And they did Darden so fukking dirty. Probably his fault for not being in it, but god damn... Clark blamed everyone who she could but herself. The FX show made it a point to show that Darden thought Furhman was a very bad idea, funny how nobody in the doc mentioned that. :mjpls: