ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Lmao how can you defend this dude? He used his privilege to beat the system and didn't fukk with blacks. He even used the hard ER.

He is a piece of shyt who deserves to rot.

I don't think he used the hard R. It was a white dude repeating what OJ supposedly said, after all. OJ most likely said "nikkas" but what white person, especially of that dude's age, would know any other pronunciation besides the hard R?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can say what they want but at the end of the day its obvious one of the goals of this documentary is for black people to build more hostility towards OJ. I ain't usually a conspiracy theorist but they know what they doing. I ain't falling for it :yeshrug:

I do kind of agree with you on that. We know OJ was a super c00n, but this Doc is going a little extra with it

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lmao how can you defend this dude? He used his privilege to beat the system and didn't fukk with blacks. He even used the hard ER.

He is a piece of shyt who deserves to rot.

Ok. Its obvious he was a c00n. All this extra shyt is basically just pouring salt on the wound to cause more hostility. At the end of the day the story is about the system as a whole not about what kind of person OJ was. That's it