Escape Plan 2 (June 29, 2018)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Good...I'll be downloading for tomorrow evening
yo i dont know what the hell these a$$holes are doing with this Avengers shyt!
but they keep putting out the same joint tryna make it seem like its some brand new HD shyt!
:smh:

i never seen no shyt like this before!

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
This movie is atrocious. First movie with Caviezel and Arnold was actually pretty entertaining. This was literally a waste of time. I'm good with Bautista, but he was barely in this.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm watching this now; it's horrid. I actually enjoyed the first one.

The random Chinese dude storyline and overall cheese makes just left me baffled. Why not make it about Bautista?
Woodley with a odd makeup scar/tat job look like a mortal Kombat reject character.

The two albino bald twins. Lmao

I completely understand the str8 dvd release.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn this really garbage? :damn:

sly usually makes an effort even these straight to vod jawns

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this was not very good.

I'm a Stallone stan, so I had this on preorder from Amazon. It arrived today and I just watched it. Stallone AND Batista took the Bruce Willis route on this one: show up a few minutes into the movie after the main characters have already been established, leave, show up at the end, collect paycheck.

All promotion for it makes it seem like you're getting Stallone & Batista kicking ass together in prison, what you actually get is some Chinese dude and Jesse Metcalfe getting their asses kicked in some sci-fi prison. Doesn't have the same tone as the original (no humorous moments or one-liners at all and this movie might as well have been set in the far future given the technology being used by the prison), even though it was written by the same guy. Some Chinese studio co-produced this and fukked it up. I expect more of the same from Part III. :francis: