Ernie Hudson and Charles Barkley respond Laura Ingraham and Fox News

Daps
:what: Ernie Johnson is a national treasure
I'm guessing you didn't see that edition of Inside the NBA when Jim Brown, Barkley, and Shaq were c00ning it up along w/ typical CAC comments from Ernie "Clean up your neighborhoods first before complaining about police shootings" Johnson. :stopitslime:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I'm guessing you didn't see that edition of Inside the NBA when Jim Brown, Barkley, and Shaq were c00ning it up along w/ typical CAC comments from Ernie "Clean up your neighborhoods first before complaining about police shootings" Johnson. :stopitslime:
Never understood how "we as people need to love each other and stop killin each other" = c00ning. Wouldn't the opposite of that be c00ning?

Daps
Never understood how "we as people need to love each other and stop killin each other" = c00ning. Wouldn't the opposite of that be c00ning?
Watch that episode or segment first that I am talking about first before commenting. That would be like white people telling me about cops shooting them and I respond by saying "fix your opioid, pain killer, crystal meth, mass shooting, having a higher rate of child molestation vs. everyone else, and being more likely to be a serial killer problems first." WTF does that have to do with the problem of police shooting? That's showing apathy and trying to deflect the problem. It also shows that the person is upset at the person bringing up the topic of police shootings.

Last edited:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Watch that episode or segment first that I am talking about first before commenting. That would be like white people telling me about cops shooting them and I respond by saying "fix your opioid, pain killer, crystal meth, mass shooting, having a higher rate of child molestation vs. everyone else, and being more likely to be a serial killer problems first." WTF does that have to do with the problem of police shooting? That's showing apathy and trying to deflect the problem. It also shows that the person is upset at the person bringing up the topic of police shootings.
Being concerned about your own community isn't the same as ignoring problems coming from outside of it. Is focusing on both a bad idea?

Daps
Being concerned about your own community isn't the same as ignoring problems coming from outside of it. Is focusing on both a bad idea?
Police shootings is a problem going on outside of our community? :usure: If you don't see the game being played then why are we having this conversation? Bringing up "but what about the shyt going in your community" is a common tactic used anytime police shootings are bought up.

Every community has shyt going on but anytime black people talk about something negatively affecting us, our problems are bought up and the issue that is bought up is deflected or our problems is seen as a "black issue" that we need to solve. That is why I made the reverse example because you never see that when white people bring up issues negatively affecting them. The topic is not deflected when it pertains to them.

If you watch the segment, Shaq, Barkley, Jim Brown, and CAC ass Ernie deflect the topic with the "clean up the black community first" and completely go off topic on police shootings. They never discuss the topic of police shootings and replace the topic with "clean up the community first." fukk out of here.

Like I said before I guarantee you if Ernie bought up police shooting white people, they wouldn't make the deflection example I made in my previous post. Notice how when things negatively affect black people it is seen as a "black problem" or a problem that we alone are to blame for, but when things that negatively affect white people are bought to light, it is seen as an "American" problem and we must help our fellow Americans.

Look at the difference in response to the heroin/crack epidemic in black America vs. the opioid/painkiller/meth/heroin epidemic that is predominantly affecting white people. Talking about "rehab" and "compassion" and "people who need help shouldn't go to jail." Where the fukk was this compassion and understanding when black people were getting destroyed by crack and heroin? The response was mass incarceration.

Last edited:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Police shootings happens to everyone but you're right, we focusing on them killing us. I'm not disagreeing with you about that. You making it seem like I said "ignore problems coming from the outside and only focus on what we do in our neighborhoods" which is not what I'm sayin.

Bruh we both agree and understand the problem with policing in our community, everybody knows it, everybody sees it.

I'm speakin for me, not Chuck, not Shaq, not Ernie. They may deflect and turn the topic totally into something else while ignoring the original topic at hand, I'm not doing that.

What I'm sayin is basically multi-tasking, callin out those from the outside who come in fukkin wit us as well as suggesting that we love each other more.

I don't see sayin we as black people should love each other more as c00ning. Ignoring self-hatred in our community is the real form of c00ning in my humble opinion.

Daps
Police shootings happens to everyone but you're right, we focusing on them killing us. I'm not disagreeing with you about that. You making it seem like I said "ignore problems coming from the outside and only focus on what we do in our neighborhoods" which is not what I'm sayin.

Bruh we both agree and understand the problem with policing in our community, everybody knows it, everybody sees it.

I'm speakin for me, not Chuck, not Shaq, not Ernie. They may deflect and turn the topic totally into something else while ignoring the original topic at hand, I'm not doing that.

What I'm sayin is basically multi-tasking, callin out those from the outside who come in fukkin wit us as well as suggesting that we love each other more.

I don't see sayin we as black people should love each other more as c00ning. Ignoring self-hatred in our community is the real form of c00ning in my humble opinion.
Again what you are talking about is not what that segment was about so you never really addressed what I was talking about or that segment. There is nothing wrong with wanting our own to stop killing each other or for us to love ourselves and our people as well as calling out policing problems.

I never claimed what you are talking about is c00ning because it's not nor has anyone in this thread. But again your response is talking about something completely different and had nothing to do with what I was referring to.

Implying that
1) you didn't fully read my posts
2) you never watched the segment or never heard about the segment and assumed I was calling people c00ns for bringing up problems in our community when in fact I was doing nothing close to that.

Last edited: