Erica Fontaine in a see through shirt

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Women ain't doing this for themselves

They doing it to attract the men they want :manny:

They lie because they don't want regular ass dudes to ask them out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll nikkas confused as to why this chick got all them surgeries. Well she dating Quavo now and thats why she got the surgeries. Rappers and NBA nikkas love women with surgically altered bodies, so there you have it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is she on some drug or sumfin.

She needed to get some soul. Not work done.

She lacks any kinda soul on beat and lacks fluidity. That is what she needed. Not some procedures.
You can not get soul surgically added.
Most of these females need all this because they lack soul. Can not dance and probably not a beast in the bed.

Art Barr
:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She was upper echelon at wvu. Legitimate rare dime

@wvu is one of the first tell tale signs. Of culture based issues with this chick.
That is a resthaven for culture thieves and toys who lack black nationalism and urban intellectualism. Routine cultural line stepping nikkas. I feel for the real ones in WVU.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn

I forgot they was linked a min ago

Still tho. She prolly felt like she wouldn't have pulled breh w/o all the Xtra work

She went to Miami and became a high end prostitute with a group of white broads down there. She would claim on her social media that "my man bought me this or that.." but nobody was ever pictured with her so 2 + 2 = 4.

Once these women get down to Miami and experience the Yacht culture it's a game of "trying to keep up" even though this bird brain was already a dime lol

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
:snoop:
MESN0JG_o.jpg
MESN0JF_o.jpg
richard-sherman.gif