Eric Bledsoe’s BF%

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Depends. BF % isn’t always a measure of ab definition. You can’t really judge (eye test) basketball ball players the way you would someone that lifts for physique. BF% can be

Of course we are looking at various pictures over various time periods and this ain’t Harlem but I don’t see where he is carrying fat to that level. He is pretty lean considering he’s not trying to do photo shoots.

You can judge anyone with a shirt off and estimate they bf% just based off his physique alone,we can see his abs are that visible and he’s not really veiny so that easily puts him over 10%,like most saying he’s around 12-14

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You can judge anyone with a shirt off and estimate they bf% just based off his physique alone,we can see his abs are that visible and he’s not really veiny so that easily puts him over 10%,like most saying he’s around 12-14

Depends on the body composition. I think you are putting too much emphasis on ab definition based on a lot of people that train to look a certain way which he clearly isn’t in any of those photos. Dude is lean. You aren’t pinching off body fat on him much of anywhere.

Big picture you have to separate how people who lift attain a low body fat % number vs. how it’s actually calculated. The reality is that the number can be manipulated.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
~15% but like breh said, too many other factors in play ( hydration, pump, etc...) to tell with any type of accuracy.

But once anyone gets close to single digit bodyfat numbers you’ll start to see striations and shyt on top of always looking some type of vascular

Not near single digits at all...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude got the bag and got out of shape....In all honesty an athlete shouldn't be too low in bf%...People mistake fitness models and body builders BF% before realizing those cats train to look a certain way and usually aren't athletic and trust me when I say if they had to run they would cramp up so damn fast on average.....

that's why I used to hate then they would say that MJ Air had 6% BF....I think Kevin Willis and at a point Dwight Howard probally had the best builds for a basketball athlete and of course Lebron and than a football player would be a bit different larger neck and more mass position dependent. I always liked Vernon Davis dude was a damn machine I don't follow football much but dude had like a 650 plus pound squat and could still run.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dude got the bag and got out of shape....In all honesty an athlete shouldn't be too low in bf%...People mistake fitness models and body builders BF% before realizing those cats train to look a certain way and usually aren't athletic and trust me when I say if they had to run they would cramp up so damn fast on average.....

that's why I used to hate then they would say that MJ Air had 6% BF....I think Kevin Willis and at a point Dwight Howard probally had the best builds for a basketball athlete and of course Lebron and than a football player would be a bit different larger neck and more mass position dependent. I always liked Vernon Davis dude was a damn machine I don't follow football much but dude had like a 650 plus pound squat and could still run.

What you think Bledsoe’s BF% is tho?

And I wouldn’t say he got outta shape,to look like that at 6’1 205ish is pretty darn good. BUT he’s not as lean or as in shape as he was when he was when he was with the Clippers or Suns,that’s for sure. I still say Bledsoe is too heavy and needs to go back to playing around 190-195,that’s when he was WILD athletic.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you think Bledsoe’s BF% is tho?

And I wouldn’t say he got outta shape,to look like that at 6’1 205ish is pretty darn good. BUT he’s not as lean or as in shape as he was when he was when he was with the Clippers or Suns,that’s for sure. I still say Bledsoe is too heavy and needs to go back to playing around 190-195,that’s when he was WILD athletic.

Well i will say that I agree with that assessment...Hes around 14-16%...he has also gotten older as well and body is already conditioned but his athleticism will continue to degrade due to father time. Not really much he can do about that...the time with the suns is/was basically his athletic peek.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's not even close to single digit. I have real life friends I can go see right now that are 6'0 and above that body build and one is a personal trainer/ fighting trainer they have single digit body fat.

Dude has nothing to complain about at all. At that point it's just a lot of hard work, strict diet and bragging rights.

If you had to take a stab at it what would you say his BF% is tho?

Even tho I do agree he’s not close to single digits,when you as muscular as he is and single digits,he’d look like a freak show.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you had to take a stab at it what would you say his BF% is tho?

Even tho I do agree he’s not close to single digits,when you as muscular as he is and single digits,he’d look like a freak show.

I really can't guess and to be honest, pictures and video don't show the entire picture. My homie who's a fight trainer looked like a walking photoshop. He got down to 7% or 6% bf, he says 6 but either way his body was insane.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theo Ratliff had a good looking build. Corey magette too(fukk duke)

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Listen to this guy...
He wrote it, so I dont have to lol

But I'd say his in the mid to upper teens in bf.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He looks chunkier than he did a few years ago I would say he's around 15% now.

4-6% shredded
7-9% ripped
10-13% defined

Yea at UK and with the Clippers I believe he was 10% he was super lean but weighed alot less(192) I honestly think that’s the weight he should’ve stayed at because he was dumb athletic.

Now he’s up to about 208 and lost some of his athleticism and leaness

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Listen to this guy...
He wrote it, so I dont have to lol

But I'd say his in the mid to upper teens in bf.

You think Bledsoe got out of shape? He’s definitely not as lean as he was at UK or with the Clippers but I think at his height 208 looks real solid on him