Eric Benet still won

parallax

Superstar
Daps
In the new song 4:44 in which Jay Z is explaining his side to the allegations of him cheating, he states how he was about to go out like Eric Benet, which is a reference to how Eric lost Halle Berry cause of his cheating

with all the cheating that celebrities have done since then, it seems weird to go at eric benet

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
with all the cheating that celebrities have done since then, it seems weird to go at eric benet
I think its cause of how when shyt went down, Halle was basically THE shyt in hollywood, so basically making comparisons on how both of them nikkas cheated on they girl who happened to be elite tier of hollywood women.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Eric Benet is still a target cuz at the time, Halle Berry was believed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, period. Not just for black men like most black female celebs, but for white men, spanish men etc.
Halle was just IT, n he cheated on her n lost her.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think its cause of how when shyt went down, Halle was basically THE shyt in hollywood, so basically making comparisons on how both of them nikkas cheated on they girl who happened to be elite tier of hollywood women.

Eric Benet is still a target cuz at the time, Halle Berry was believed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, period. Not just for black men like most black female celebs, but for white men, spanish men etc.
Halle was just IT, n he cheated on her n lost her.

my issue is that at least in eric benets case, as bad as halle was, there was clearly something wrong with her. he was stop 3 in a list of troubled relationships

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF is wrong with people a rapper had a line about someone in a song and now people are snapping there fingers and bumping there gums. It was just a line about something from years ago.

wow man, yall IE and Chrome nikka something else.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy to me that I'm not even on social media like that and I've seen it all over the place. Its crazy like he used a 10 year old reference and people are losing there minds. Dragging all parties involved. Doesn't even make sense.

i was trying understand the shot at eric benet. unless bey is fukking crazy, it doesnt hold water to me. everyone knew halles ass had problems back in the day