Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

washingtonpost.com
In Epstein investigation, Britain’s Prince Andrew has provided ‘zero cooperation’ to U.S. law enforcement, prosecutor says
By Washington Post Staff
1 minute
U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman made the assertion at a news conference to raise awareness about a New York state law that allows those who were sexually abused as children to sue their abuser even if the statute of limitations to do so would normally have expired.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender who mingled with the rich and powerful, killed himself last year while in federal custody on new sex trafficking charges. Investigators have reached out to Prince Andrew as part of that case, Berman said.
This is a developing story. It will be updated.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Very little doubt in my mind that Southern District prosecutors would gladly indict Prince Andrew, and request his extradition, if they ever have a prosecutable case for sex trafficking conspiracy, obstruction of justice, lying to the FBI, whatever they can put together.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very little doubt in my mind that Southern District prosecutors would gladly indict Prince Andrew, and request his extradition, if they ever have a prosecutable case for sex trafficking conspiracy, obstruction of justice, lying to the FBI, whatever they can put together.

SDNY's Berman is a trumpie. He's not going to do shyt.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I probably don't believe in political bias the way you may, in this instance, but Berman's office has prosecuted

Epstein
Halkbank
Michael Cohen
Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman
Chris Collins and his son