Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anyone who believes that Epstein actually committed suicide should be tested for a single-digit IQ.

People in the know had been talking about Epstein getting nipped for weeks now, and then this happens after an "attempted suicide" (when his cellmate was a notoriously violent ex-police officer)? fukk off.

I said this in the other thread, but Bob Fitrakis was right on the money when he said people wouldn't let him live (and not necessarily because of the sex trafficking. That's actually minor compared to some of his other dealings).
This is stupid. Epstein was busted over a decade ago.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Dude had so much hubris he killed himself knowing idiots would think it was proof of some grand conspiracy and not a guilty man being too much of a coward to accept his fate.
I think people are rightfully suspicious of his death.

If he was any other inmate who attempted to take his own life once before he would have been put on mandatory suicide watch. The NY Times articles can't confirm this which tells us that the chances were high that he was not. That is not just an oversight in a high profile case.

Do I think someone else took his life, no not directly, but I believe indirectly he was allowed to be in a position to "do the right thing" for other people involved in his case.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Basically.. I knew he wasn’t when protocol for prisoners on suicide watch is their has to be a cell inspection every 15 minutes and no objects to assist in suicide meaning he would have to be put in a straight jacket..

Don’t ask me how I know :mjgrin:
Dude should’ve been strapped to a hand truck like Hannibal lecter.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dude had so much hubris he killed himself knowing idiots would think it was proof of some grand conspiracy and not a guilty man being too much of a coward to accept his fate.
Nah breh we are all too dismissive of conspiracy theories

This stinks!

Attempted suicide last week

NOT on suicide watch this week

The fukk?

This goes far beyond incompetence I don’t buy that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What a saga, that will probably play out in lawsuits towards his estate and forfeiture for years to come. I wonder if his property can be seized, I don't think so, as he is presumed innocent.

Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail, Officials Say

Please don't push that he was murdered at the behest of an international cabal of villains. The BOP/FBI investigates even if some gang member from Pomona gets stabbed to death in Victorville. It's a federal crime to murder someone in a federal prison. Is is possible he was killed by another inmate? Yes. But, not for the reasons these people on Twitter will speculate, they say Aaron Hernandez was murdered too.

The president ordered him killed? Like the plots of Murder at 1600 and Absolute Power? We have really crossed a line into the absurd now. Alan Dersh gave the order? Think about what you are saying.

People accused in crimes like this, and all types, routinely kill themselves in custody and out, rather than face the slow unveiling of a facade, plus life in prison. A local cop on bail for sex crimes just killed himself before his arraignment last week. A guy I read about on a RICO case who was in his 60's, but well to do, Redondo Beach guy, slit his wrists rather than do a few years in an easy fed jail.

It is a failing of sorts of the BOP, but outside of having someone essentially restrained, there isn't much to be done if that person wants to kill himself. So tired of conspiracy theories and he irresponsible journalists that push that garbage.

Innocent of what? He’s a convicted pedophile, it’s on paper it’s in the records
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What a saga, that will probably play out in lawsuits towards his estate and forfeiture for years to come. I wonder if his property can be seized, I don't think so, as he is presumed innocent.

Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail, Officials Say

Please don't push that he was murdered at the behest of an international cabal of villains. The BOP/FBI investigates even if some gang member from Pomona gets stabbed to death in Victorville. It's a federal crime to murder someone in a federal prison. Is is possible he was killed by another inmate? Yes. But, not for the reasons these people on Twitter will speculate, they say Aaron Hernandez was murdered too.

The president ordered him killed? Like the plots of Murder at 1600 and Absolute Power? We have really crossed a line into the absurd now. Alan Dersh gave the order? Think about what you are saying.

People accused in crimes like this, and all types, routinely kill themselves in custody and out, rather than face the slow unveiling of a facade, plus life in prison. A local cop on bail for sex crimes just killed himself before his arraignment last week. A guy I read about on a RICO case who was in his 60's, but well to do, Redondo Beach guy, slit his wrists rather than do a few years in an easy fed jail.

It is a failing of sorts of the BOP, but outside of having someone essentially restrained, there isn't much to be done if that person wants to kill himself. So tired of conspiracy theories and he irresponsible journalists that push that garbage.
Explain then how a guy that tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago who was put on “suicide watch” only to see him kill himself last night????

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah breh we are all too dismissive of conspiracy theories

This stinks!

Attempted suicide last week

NOT on suicide watch this week

The fukk?

This goes far beyond incompetence I don’t buy that
Y'all love the run the narrative that pedos are food in prison.

But when a pedo dies in prison it isn't because he's food or can't handle the fact that he's food and commits that. It's because of some grand conspiracy that happened a decade too late?

Country is full of idiots.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think people are rightfully suspicious of his death.

If he was any other inmate who attempted to take his own life once before he would have been put on mandatory suicide watch. The NY Times articles can't confirm this which tells us that the chances were high that he was not. That is not just an oversight in a high profile case.

Do I think someone else took his life, no not directly, but I believe indirectly he was allowed to be in a position to "do the right thing" for other people involved in his case.
No one cares if he's alive. And plenty of prisoners are suicidal and receive no extra attention. Prison suicide isnt uncommon and plenty of high profile prisoners commit that. E.g. Aaron Hernandez.

Suicide in prisons: an international study of prevalence and contributory factors

Prison suicides are on the rise nationally and it's pretty bad in Massachusetts - CNN

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Y'all love the run the narrative that pedos are food in prison.

But when a pedo dies in prison it isn't because he's food or can't handle the fact that he's food and commits that. It's because of some grand conspiracy that happened a decade too late?

Country is full of idiots.
I guess this is hill you’re choosing to die on :manny: