Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:ohhh:

Its just a matter of when he will start singing
DJ-q15AXcAAGIFX

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Even if he does talk, the FBI is compromised. These government agencies were put in place to serve as checks and balances. This SHOULD include those in higher ranking positions (president, vice prez, etc). Unfortunately it does not work that way anymore.

If it means information would out Trump, Clinton, etc >>>> i doubt the powers at be would let it happen. :snoop:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Even if he does talk, the FBI is compromised. These government agencies were put in place to serve as checks and balances. This SHOULD include those in higher ranking positions (president, vice prez, etc). Unfortunately it does not work that way anymore.

If it means information would out Trump, Clinton, etc >>>> i doubt the powers at be would let it happen. :snoop:

DOJ: We can’t indict a sitting president.

Trump: It was the worst piece of ass I never had.

Republican base: nambla both sides :ehh:

Democrats: How did this happen? Are these people functionally literate?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have a feeling either either Epstein snitches on everyone and then everyone starts scrambling becàuse he had all the tapes on disc at his apartment which they found... Or someone gets to him and arranges an accident and the tapes conviently goes missing covering up all of their tracks... :francis: no way this is gonna go smoothly

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Jeffrey Epstein accuser who says she spent YEARS as the billionaire's teenage sex slave looks jubilant as she steps out following his arrest

One of Jeffrey Epstein's most vocal accusers has stepped out after revealing she is 'deeply pleased' by the billionaire's arrest on sex trafficking charges.
Virginia Roberts Giuffre flashed a smile for photographers on Friday as she shopped for groceries in Cairns, Australia.
Giuffre, 35, alleges she spent several years as one of Epstein's teenage sex slaves before she managed to break away from the billionaire and relocate Down Under. :ohhh:
Now married with three children, Giuffre lives a decidedly private life, but was back in the spotlight earlier this week to issue a statement regarding 66-year-old Epstein's arrest.

Giuffre was 15 years old and working at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort when she says she met Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, who recruited her to be a 'masseuse' for the financier.

Giuffre claims she was soon lured into a world of 'depravity and sexual abuse' where she was groomed for sex with Epstein.

In 2003, at the age of 19, Giuffre says Epstein lost interest in her because she 'was too old for him'.:camby:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser looks jubilant as she steps out following his arrest | Daily Mail Online

stop capeing for these suppose victims trying to get a comeup and making a mockery of real victims
Weistein and Spacey cases are crumbling because self serving mofos like this bytch that only escaped "depravity and sexual abuse" when her abuser got tired of her, not when she left to go home after each party...is delaying/derailing justice from being served

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a feeling either either Epstein snitches on everyone and then everyone starts scrambling becàuse he had all the tapes on disc at his apartment which they found... Or someone gets to him and arranges an accident and the tapes conviently goes missing covering up all of their tracks... :francis: no way this is gonna go smoothly

Nobody going to touch him without implicating themselves... Best they keep a low profile and let the chips fall where they may.. but ultimately I think they will squeeze Epstein to nab trump and leave everyone else alone

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was thinking about this a few days ago...

The government has to know what his money is derived from right?

Looking at that motion for detention, I don't think they do, but I guess, will they is the question now.