Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a lot of people worked with R Kelly after the sex tape was out.

Whats your point?

Not everyone around you is LITERALLY doing the same thing.

C'mon now.

I understand but this dude had an island and a mansion full of underage chicks breh. And most politicians tend to be anal about who they’re associated with for fear of public backlash....in a way that rappers aren’t. I have friends that want to run for office one day and they be scared to do anything that might paint them in the wrong light in the future. So that comparison is a bit off. I highly doubt Obama would have been anywhere near Jeffrey Epstein. It is a bit weird that these dudes were around a known pedophile. I wouldn’t be nowhere near that muthafukka.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I understand but this dude had an island and a mansion full of underage chicks breh. And most politicians tend to be anal about who they’re associated with for fear of public backlash....in a way that rappers aren’t. I have friends that want to run for office one day and they be scared to do anything that might paint them in the wrong light in the future. So that comparison is a bit off. I highly doubt Obama would have been anywhere near Jeffrey Epstein. It is a bit weird that these dudes were around a known pedophile. I wouldn’t be nowhere near that muthafukka.

This dude was connected to a ton of people...:what: not only are we under the assumption he was supplying legit businessmen and political leaders with underage girls, he was PAYING THEM OFF IN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...:why: these are FACTS... why do people think the guy Acosta who is the labor secretary in Trump's cabinet now gave epstein such a sweetheart deal the FIRST time with a slap on the wrists?!?! :mindblown: I'm telling y'all THEY KNEW...

5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42-750-394.jpg

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002 https://twitter.com/timobrien/status/1147681218714095616 …

15 fukking years?!?!:why:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude was connected to a ton of people...:what: not only are we under the assumption he was supplying legit businessmen and political leaders with underage girls, he was PAYING THEM OFF IN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...:why: these are FACTS... why do people think the guy Acosta who is the labor secretary in Trump's cabinet now gave epstein such a sweetheart deal the FIRST time with a slap on the wrists?!?! :mindblown: I'm telling y'all THEY KNEW...

5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42-750-394.jpg

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002 https://twitter.com/timobrien/status/1147681218714095616 …

15 fukking years?!?!:why:

They probably did :manny:

I wouldn’t be anywhere near that nikka. First time I saw some fukk shyt or heard some fukk shyt like that about someone I would’ve been gone. I’m not going to prison for anyone.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i have a very hard time believing the govt and political figures didnt know how he got down..especially if they were on his private jet

if you are a mover or shaker in any way...the nsa knows what youre up to. period. its just about whether or not they have admissable evidence and if they actually want to end that person

the govt lets a LOT of shyt slide

there is no debate on this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Most of the celebs/politicos distanced themselves after he was arrested the first time, like I was referencing in an earlier post. That lawyer for Epstein is doing the exact playbook for a rape/sexual abuse/sex trafficking case, it is totally expected, but just disgraceful and loathsome as they come. 14 year olds "consented" to digital penetration for money, so there is no case here. And this is day 1.