Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He prob didn’t know SDNY was moving on Epstein.. SDNY is largely independent and the US AG don’t have the clout like that to interfere with its investigations..

From what little I know SDNY's sovereignty is mostly tradition. There aren't any specific clauses or rules written for that district that grants them more independence than any other US district. What that means is a clout demon like Barr can interfere and say somebullshyt like it's in my powers as attorney general to do this and that. I mean logically you would think he would step back considering the nature of the crimes but clout demons are clout demons for a reason and this dude has pretty much said he's gonna die soon so fukk it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
From what little I know SDNY's sovereignty is mostly tradition. There aren't any specific clauses or rules written for that district that grants them more independence than any other US district. What that means is a clout demon like Barr can interfere and say somebullshyt like it's in my powers as attorney general to do this and that. I mean logically you would think he would step back considering the nature of the crimes but clout demons are clout demons for a reason and this dude has pretty much said he's gonna die soon so fukk it.

Let’s see if he’s about that action lmaoo

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

He was a teacher but didnt graduate college? Am I reading what Cali posted correctly?

As a teacher at Dalton, he had witnessed firsthand the troubled attitudes of some of the poor little rich kids under his charge; at Bear, he had come to the realization that, counterintuitively, the more money you had, the more anxious you became. For a middle-class kid from Brooklyn, it just didn't make sense.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Would love to know who's on those tapes, Epstein is fukked maybe a few other sacrificial lambs but everyone getting their hopes up that Trump is involved, of course he is, there's not a doubt in my mind he's a pedophile and a rapist, there's not a doubt in my mind that he tried some sexual stuff with his own daughter but shyt ain't goin' happen to going to him

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
per CNN:

Attorney General William Barr says he is recused from Epstein case

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he is recused from the case involving multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

He told reporters in South Carolina one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm Barr subsequently joined.

Edit:
More alleged victims and attorneys have come forward in the last 36 hours

From CNN’s Erica Orden

The US attorney's office has been contacted over the last 36 hours by attorneys and people who allege they were victims of Jeffrey Epstein, a prosecutor told the judge at Monday's hearing.

None of them had previously spoken with the office.

The prosecutor also said Epstein has refused to answer questions about his wealth or assets for pretrial services.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
per CNN:

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he is recused from the case involving multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

He told reporters in South Carolina one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm Barr subsequently joined.

Edit:

From CNN’s Erica Orden

The US attorney's office has been contacted over the last 36 hours by attorneys and people who allege they were victims of Jeffrey Epstein, a prosecutor told the judge at Monday's hearing.

The prosecutor also said Epstein has refused to answer questions about his wealth or assets for pretrial services.

Fat bytch recusing himself from Epstein but defending trump? :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
per CNN:

Edit:

From CNN’s Erica Orden

XD fat bytch ran real quick. We'll see what the word recuse actually means to this fat faggit.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Word but remember how they’re defending Moore and Kavanaugh...
They can't "her word against his" their way through this, they found actual photos of underage girls in this n*ggas safe. Anybody who attempts to be a character witness for this man at this point doesn't care about their own reputation.