Epic Games is coming after Steam with the launch of their game store

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
...what... are you some of Epic games... ?

...:why:

I don't be paying attention to these game developers and what they be doing. I don't be playing that fortnite game. I know like the main ones like rockstar and Activision but maybe just hadn't messed with epic too much. I've played gears but not in a long ass time. The rest of their games I either never played or look unfamiliar. :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't be paying attention to these game developers and what they be doing. I don't be playing that fortnite game. I know like the main ones like rockstar and Activision but maybe just hadn't messed with epic too much. I've played gears but not in a long ass time. The rest of their games I either never played or look unfamiliar. :manny:

Epic has been top 5 biggest gaming companies since before you was born man they arent some new company :heh:

Epic is up there with Rockstar and Activision man

Unreal Tournament was the best selling FPS for like 7 years in a row :heh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Epic has been top 5 biggest gaming companies since before you was born man they arent some new company :heh:

Epic is up there with Rockstar and Activision man

Unreal Tournament was the best selling FPS for like 7 years in a row :heh:
Yeah I see most of their games, at last the early ones were pc. That could be why I didn't hear much about them since they didn't have much console. I've heard of the unreal tournament but never got into it.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Loading CPU and watching Clients update like u looking at ending credits at the movies and shyt. Lol. I’m good with my steam/blizzard/origin combo

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol @Ciggavelli and his windows startup bar and taskbar having more icons than his iPhone.

Cat has to click X or next 100 times to view his entire wallpaper whenever he boots :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
My thing is how much cheaper are they going to be compared to Steam? How many indy developers can they pick off from Steam? Especially since they’re saying that if you use the Unreal Engine, they won’t charge the 5% royalty fee. So all they’re giving up is 12%.