[Ephebophilia] Women dating/smashing male teenagers

Daps
Reppin
Married at 38 year old professor of nursing when I was 16 ...but I was emancipated and it was GA so yea you know

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh ever since I was 15 I had grown women coming at me strong and a lot knew I was underage. :dead:

Even had some wait till I turned 18 to turn the gears up.

I'm 21 right now and I don't even talk to chicks that are 18 ie just out of high school. Their immaturity levels are pretty out there, but the 19 year olds I've messed with aren't too far ahead ie playing games, hard to get etc.

"Gurl, I ain't chasing you!" :russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think 18 may be too low for older women, but then again I was 19 when I met my ex who was 34 at the time.
Bruh, you seriously dated someone that was 16 years older then you? At 18 you are just out of high school or in your first year of college :dead:

You can tell me you were very mature for your age, but she has had way more life experiences then you. Did she have any children?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
just seems kind of unfair and that something was wrong with that 22 year old woman
Trust me there definitely is. I'm 21 right now and I don't look at high schoolers let alone first year college students at all. They look young and you can tell they just got out of high school.

And most 15 year old boys' bodies haven't fully developed yet.

Daps
Nope. I can't even fathom even allowing myself too look at someone under the drinking age like that let alone even younger. What would you possibly have in common or to talk about? I can only believe that something like that is deeply rooted in the physical, and even then eww. Lol I know some full grown men that are horrible in bed I can't image how much worse a teen would be...and don't even get me started on hygiene...my little brothers were absolute animals at that age, funky, dirty, just ugh...no ma'am Pam
:no:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Nope. I can't even fathom even allowing myself too look at someone under the drinking age like that let alone even younger. What would you possibly have in common or to talk about? I can only believe that something like that is deeply rooted in the physical, and even then eww. Lol I know some full grown men that are horrible in bed I can't image how much worse a teen would be...and don't even get me started on hygiene...my little brothers were absolute animals at that age, funky, dirty, just ugh...no ma'am Pam
:no:
You sound so slow. :mjlol: if a dude ain't shut in bed he ain't shyt in bed it has nothing to do with the nikkas age.

Daps
You sound so slow. :mjlol: if a dude ain't shut in bed he ain't shyt in bed it has nothing to do with the nikkas age.
I'm only guessing here being that I've never slept with a teenager before...but most things get better with age as well as the whole with age comes experience thing...I can only assume that a 22yo is better in bed than he was at 15 even if he still doesn't know what he's doing so...:yeshrug:I'm still :scust: in this matter

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I'm only guessing here being that I've never slept with a teenager before...but most things get better with age as well as the whole with age comes experience thing...I can only assume that a 22yo is better in bed than he was at 15 even if he still doesn't know what he's doing so...:yeshrug:I'm still :scust: in this matter
A 17 year old could blow your back out and a 50 year old could blow your back out. She ain't got nothing to do with being clueless in between the sheets there are nikkas older than me who's wives tell me they can't put it down and I'm damn near 30.

Daps
A 17 year old could blow your back out and a 50 year old could blow your back out. She ain't got nothing to do with being clueless in between the sheets there are nikkas older than me who's wives tell me they can't put it down and I'm damn near 30.
That's entirely possible; however, I prefer to never know...no thanks to any man who's age ends in -teen