[Ephebophilia] Women dating/smashing male teenagers

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
So ephebophilia is something that always has and always will be commonplace in pretty much every society and culture there is. People crave youth, but we don't really talk about it from the women's perspective. Most time people relate youth to women just wanting to look/stay younger and/or being jealous of younger females and being a milf or cougar is seen as a novelty.

A lot of highscool girls tend to date older guys, early to mid-twenties, and that's becoming the norm due to age of consent, ect, What about vice versa? I peeped a few coli brehs mentioning how they lost their virginity in their early teens to grown women. There aren't too many discussions about that.

I'm trying to get a good understanding about this so I can become less judgmental since it's technically legal depending where you're from. Personally, I think younger people, especially when they're still in high school, are extremely annoying. My youngest brother has some cute friends but they're all so juvenile :scusthov:

But for the women of the coli, could you ever see yourself dating a younger guy? Keep in mind that according to the official definition, ephbohilia attraction ranges from ages 15 - 19.

I think if people do go for people that are really young, it's for them to have control of the relationship. At least that's how I see it unless the younger one is extremely mature.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was 22, I was dating a younger guy. I thought he was 20, so I was like, okay 2 years younger isn't too bad. I saw his ID one day and he was 18 1/2. :martin:
He was 'legal' and mature (for his age) but I still felt weird.

Bu I don't feel like I've come across too many women that date/like younger men.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't want to date a man that I have to raise in a sense. I want a man to lead. I want a partner someone on my level to lead.

Youth is fun to learn together and experiment but I'm at the age where I want to start a family soon. I need someone who has already discovered who they are and want to be so we can focus on building.