Entire Kingdom Hearts series finally coming to PC!!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
man there are so many little QoL improvements they could make to 3 to make it worth replaying.

that was one game i felt like honestly didn't begin until the last 3rd of the entire game. It was the first time where i wasn't really feeling any of the disney worlds except for big hero 6

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
man there are so many little QoL improvements they could make to 3 to make it worth replaying.

that was one game i felt like honestly didn't begin until the last 3rd of the entire game. It was the first time where i wasn't really feeling any of the disney worlds except for big hero 6

I honestly feel like they half-assed it and didn't put as much effort into 3/Remind as they did into KH2 Final Mix/KH 2.5

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do you want to stay....
Do you want to play...
Pleasssseeeeee oh babyyyyy, don’t go...
Simple and clean is the way
That I want you to beeeee tonight
———————
Those are the lyrics in my head, I forgot the actual lyrics.

The OG original is :wow:

I used to sell drugs a long time ago and had a bag up playlist...had this on it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly feel like they half-assed it and didn't put as much effort into 3/Remind as they did into KH2 Final Mix/KH 2.5

they def half assed it. If someone told me they took out the final fantasy characters and references i 100% wouldn't have bought it. The disney shyt is cool but only in conjunction with the stupid anime dweeb stuff. If it's just disney, i'm good, i already saw the movies i don't wanna sit through a low res version of "let it go".

Daps
More 60 dollar ports from 19 years ago.

People let Square get away with anything.

Square gets away with a lot of fukk shyt that they shouldn't just because they are Square. They are the gaming version of Apple.

Square is the only company who can put an old game in a new package and sell it for full price and have their stans eat it up like it’s fresh off the stove.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More 60 dollar ports from 19 years ago.

People let Square get away with anything.

Square gets away with a lot of fukk shyt that they shouldn't just because they are Square. They are the gaming version of Apple.

Square is the only company who can put an old game in a new package and sell it for full price and have their stans eat it up like it’s fresh off the stove.

Would be more accurate if they were simply giving you one game for 60 dollars.

The first two remastered games are 50. And kingdom hearts 3 just came out last year.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Instead of doubling down on the Disney Worlds for KH3 they should have had more of a Final Fantasy presence.

Yea I know Disney is the one probably calling the shots on the franchise but the lack of FF/Square Enix characters made the overall experience feel just a tad too kiddie