Enter this thread if you think Rap is better than its ever been

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't know about 'better than its ever been', but it's pretty damn good right now.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If Kendrick, ross, and G.O.O.D music, and A$ap deliver. This year will be filled with straight heat

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I don't know that it's any more diverse than it ever was nowadays it's just more accessible so it seems that way

When was the last time we got anything that compared to an album in the 92-97 window though

Then you compound that with mainstream music being permanently compromised and watered down (yes there was always bullshyt but it wasn't always only bullshyt like now)...and this is just a stupid thing to say

That said if people stop looking at everything just through the lens of the mainstream they wouldn't think it was as dire as they pretend it is. Nothing's "dead".

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Loving rap right now... DEFINITELY better than my middle school / high school years (02-09). I could see the progression of the different artists back in 08, and now that my generation is starting to discover their voice, these young cats are killing shyt. :clap: