Enough of the console wars/bicker...what about Demon Souls?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cyber punk is probably the only confirmed new game that’s interesting to me. Do you know if the next gen patch will be available day one on the new consoles?
Don’t know, but it will still play a lot better on the new consoles(best on Xbox:lolbron:) even without a specific patch.

With all the hoopla about Sony vs Microsoft Cyberpunk will be the most “next gen” game to release this winter.

To me it’s worth the hardware upgrade to play it, rather I chose to buy a new console or upgrade my pc.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cyber punk is probably the only confirmed new game that’s interesting to me. Do you know if the next gen patch will be available day one on the new consoles?
Yeah...boo that nonsense. Do you by chance have a source for that. (Only because I mentioned that I didn’t think the patch would be day one and he tried to play me like I had no clue what I was talking about)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don’t know, but it will still play a lot better on the new consoles(best on Xbox:lolbron:) even without a specific patch.

With all the hoopla about Sony vs Microsoft Cyberpunk will be the most “next gen” game to release this winter.

To me it’s worth the hardware upgrade to play it, rather I chose to buy a new console or upgrade my pc.
Yeah...but I know myself when it comes to long games like that. I’m not going to play it twice back to back or start a new file half way through the game. I’d like my experience with cyber punk to be only with the next gen patch. (And yeah...I’ve always planned on getting it for the series x)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah...but I know myself when it comes to long games like that. I’m not going to play it twice back to back or start a new file half way through the game. I’d like my experience with cyber punk to be only with the next gen patch. (And yeah...I’ve always planned on getting it for the series x)
Gotta take it how it is. The Rona slowing everything down :manny:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like another Souls game (good if you like them), but with great graphics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It looks like another Souls game (good if you like them), but with great graphics.

tenor.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The only people hyped are the people who are souls fans in the first place

and that’s ok...but I don’t see this outpacing ghost of Tsushima or last of us 2 in sales. Still think it’s a tad too niche